Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many to list. This place is infest with trolls on both sides, and your average participant was originally here for the MMA talk.
Indeed. I hope you got a chuckle out of me being accused of having an agenda. I sure did.

I laughed didn't I? The entire post was very well crafted ;)

Seemed sarcastic, but then again that's one of the pitfalls of text only communication. I can't see you, and you cant see me and we cant hear each other, so things like tone etc aren't picked up on.

Indeed. I hope you got a chuckle out of me being accused of having an agenda. I sure did.

I don't think you have an agenda, and I don't think he thinks you do either. You are simply a liberal leaning guy, and this place at this point is right leaning.

Too many to list. This place is infest with trolls on both sides, and your average participant was originally here for the MMA talk.

Too many or too small to matter?

People can like things other than MMA.

Too many or too small to matter?

People can like things other than MMA.

Fair enough, im just saying there are actual political forums people have 'civilized debates' etc on. You won't find that here, it's complete hackery 24/7 from both sides mostly. Sure, sometimes it's neutral and what not, but it seems to be rare.

It's not a "MSM narrative", whatever the fuck that is, and one clip means fuck all. Unconscious people had to be "body surfed" out to safety. No one in any media coverage I have seen from any source said this was a common occurrence either. People got hurt and the organizers may be responsible pending the outcome of an investigation. That's the whole narrative as far as I can see.

By the way, welcome to the War Room, Mr. September.

It's not a MSM narrative, and one clip means fuck all. Unconscious people had to be "body surfed" out to safety.

Looks like a seizure, although when I looked for the story there was a report of one of the guys doing crowd control falling unconscious after feeling a prick.

Looks like a seizure, although when I looked for the story there was a report of one of the guys doing crowd control falling unconscious after feeling a prick.

What looks like a seizure?

"Bodies [were] just going past us unconscious," she said.

The media isn't reporting a stampede or trampling, but crowd crush which is an entirely different crowd phenomena.

Basically a crowd too large in an area too small for it can cause people to suffer asphyxia, especially in the center of the crowd.

Asphyxia is the most common cause associated with neonatal seizures.

So yeah, it doesn't look like someone dying from being trampled. It looks like someone dying from asphyxiating and you probably shouldn't be posting that here.

Last edited:
Real anti establishment right here… Accurately depicts these people’s god complex and need to rule over others. Hard to view them as human.

Whose new alt Is this?

Lol over 800 posts with a mid September start date.

That 500 post minimum to qualify for war room brings out the determination
lol, the quality and ideological diversity has dive bombed if that is really a new requirement. Yeah, we don't have day old accounts posting anti-semitic conspiracy theories anymore, but it fucking sucks here now. My post quality has also declined, more than the usual, because I'm only as good as the idiots I'm with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back