Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are their ghosts going to come back and haunt this place?!
200.gif

Can you imagine dinner that night. Oof .
My name must have came up no less than 50 times. Actually now that I think about it, I wonder if he had been telling his family about me over the years.

Wife dropped $135 for a couple porterhouses. Now I gotta cook 'em without fuckin' 'em up. Seems to be a little more complicated than other cuts. :mad::(

Will be shooting for medium rare. Debating whether to sous vide or go skillet/oven.

Wife dropped $135 for a couple porterhouses. Now I gotta cook 'em without fuckin' 'em up. Seems to be a little more complicated than other cuts. :mad::(

Will be shooting for medium rare. Debating whether to sous vide or go skillet/oven.

That's the hardest steak due to it's size. I'll order it at restaurants specifically because the pro chefs will know how to cook it perfectly. At home I stick to T-bone or NY Strip. Good luck, i'm sure they will be delicious no matter what.

That's the hardest steak due to it's size. I'll order it at restaurants specifically because the pro chefs will know how to cook it perfectly. At home I stick to T-bone or NY Strip. Good luck, i'm sure they will be delicious no matter what.

I'll put it off for awhile. Only noon here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back