Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were both on second page when i made my post. Truthfulness of that post is subject to change.* Post based on 20 threads/50 post per page alpha setting,
Oh right. I got 30 post per page per the beta settings.

The weather is clear skies and 86 all week here in Mexico, Cabo Sam Lucas. Do you like that I put 86 for you? Instead of Celsius

There still a little hole in the wall restaurant called The Lobster Garden? That place ruled. Two for one beers and huevos rancheros for breakfast every day was the highlight of my trip.

There still a little hole in the wall restaurant called The Lobster Garden? That place ruled. Two for one beers and huevos rancheros for breakfast every day was the highlight of my trip.
We’ve just stayed in the resort so far. Going to sunset Mona Lisa tonight off the resort. The place you’re talking about sounds good though.

We’ve just stayed in the resort so far. Going to sunset Mona Lisa tonight off the resort. The place you’re talking about sounds good though.

Brother, you gotta venture out. How close are you to the actual town?

Although we are venturing out Tommorow to the arch via water taxi. Then going to explore the shops and town nearish to the hotel

Does anyone subscribe to Tim Dillon on patreon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back