Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 4chan raid. ;)
The hacker 4chan strikes again!

Ohhhh boy. Reminds me of a forum raid we (Something Awful) did in the early 2000's when i was younger and more trollish. We went to an unmoderated Britney spears Forum and all made Metallica names like "Metal up Britney's ass".
I was late to the raid days. Forums seemed so small and inclusive back then I would imagine even the slightest trolling would royalty piss people off.

Last edited:
the most important site on the internet, by far.
has been for over 10 years now.
now they plan on spamming 2+2=4 as a message of normality in response to trannies, all the diversity muh feelings microaggressions stuff. imagine if they somehow get people to rage at that.
absolute lmao. it would be another "it's OK to be white" moment.
I'll say this about them- they're funny and they're creative. There's no denying a lot of them are just racist trolls, but I also believe a lot of them are simply tired of all the bullshit we're all expected to accept. The reason they're so funny is because they demonstrate in the most ingenious manner the fact that they see right through it, while frequently casting light on the sheer ineptitude of people who are calling the shots.

One of the funniest fucking moments ever was when CNN or whatever was talking about a supposedly threatening post, and the anchor said "The forum post had a picture of Kermit The Frog wearing a hockey mask."

You know they were rolling on that one

Who's that at the start > ?

Show potential. They did two of them on my Birthday.

Remember that The Nexus is always inside each and every one of you. Yearning to coalesce into it's archaic paradigm. I am here to be the conduit of your purpose and lead you towards the beautiful. Let us migrate in peace...

Remember that The Nexus is always inside each and every one of you. Yearning to coalesce into it's archaic paradigm. I am here to be the conduit of your purpose and lead you towards the beautiful. Let us migrate in peace...

Now I am hungry

giphy-5.gif

The hacker 4chan strikes again!

I was late to the raid days. Forums seemed so small and inclusive back then I would imagine even the slightest trolling would royalty piss people off.
It was pretty common for the goons to forum or game raid for kicks.

I'll admit in my 20s I was a huge troll.

PPHB Forums back in the day had way less protections against just making accounts and posting instantly. Lemonparty and tubgirl pictures being posted en masse to forums at 4AM when all mods were asleep was quite common.

And some of the shit you could do in games was downright comical. It was goons who got blizzard to make "griefing" a bannable offense in warcraft 3 when we ratcheted up the team killing hilarity. But way before that was Ultima online, the first world of warcraft type game. No separate servers for people who wanted to roleplay, just one big happy Catskills server lol.

You could level carpentry up and wait in town till someone stood in or near a corner in a public building and instantly build a table and shelf, trapping him in the corner.....FOR HOURS.

The guy would not be able to do shit until an admin removed the stuff if he didn't have carpentry skill. He could log off and would be in the same spot when he logged back on.

Some games had dumb mechanics that really let you mess with the world. Second life was the funniest. We once made it rain dicks and had floating dildos during a live CNET broadcast for some Chinese lady who ripped a bunch of people off in game by role-playing herself as a real estate agent. It was like a role players type game and this chick made real money off the game, but when goons set their sights on a game, it usually involved HUNDREDS of us logging on to a game to fuck around for weeks or months.

@TheGreatA

I noticed I got no ads while watching this video with 5+ Million views

Have you not gotten any ad money off of YouTube?

@TheGreatA

I noticed I got no ads while watching this video with 5+ Million views

Have you not gotten any ad money off of YouTube?

No, I stopped doing videos once they started putting ads on them. Also I had Don King Promotions sending me complaints about some footage from the 1970's or whatever, that they apparently "own", so it just wasn't worth the hassle. Got to be a waste of time when every other video was being pulled down for copyright reasons.

Whole point was to put my collection of boxing footage to use, by showing some under-appreciated fighters from the past, who at that point seemed all but forgotten. Mid-2000's it seemed like most people thought that people pre-1980s fought like cavemen, and were devoid of any skill or athleticism. But by the early 2010's you had a lot of people making highlight reels and it became more and more common to acknowledge how great boxers used to be.

I didn't really expect anyone outside of these boxing forums to look at those videos. I made them basically to support my arguments on boxing history forums, because you didn't have much boxing footage on Youtube back then. People just figured that a lot of the boxers in 50's and 40's or whatever were trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back