Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right.

It's drinking, talking about drinking and watching the Packers. Sometimes doing all three at once.
Who do they follow in hockey? I'm guessing the Blackhawks.

Who do they follow in hockey? I'm guessing the Blackhawks.
Mostly about NCAA hockey. But professionally, Milwaukee Admirals and Red Wings are my teams, my dad follows the Blackhawks. I imagine the western part of the state followed the Minnesota North Stars until they moved to Dallas.

All Louis' and Lewis' look the same to me too, so I won't hold your feet to the fire on that mix up.
Lol, yeah, wasnt paying attention when I was typing. Have a game on in the background, bit distracted

Mostly about NCAA hockey. But professionally, Milwaukee Admirals and Red Wings are my teams, my dad follows the Blackhawks. I imagine the western part of the state followed the Minnesota North Stars until they moved to Dallas.
Following a Minnesota team in Wisconsin? :eek:

Following a Minnesota team in Wisconsin? :eek:
It happens. Lot of movement on the western border with the universities and Minneapolis nearby.

On the southern border, Kenosha is near Chicago, so lots of Bears fans there

Apparently leaving flyers for a local driving school and local weight watchers chapter under the parking impaired wipers is "harassment". Games have begun.

I'm sure this has been done before, but has anyone ever made a chain of fighter wins starting at lowest weight division going all the way up to heavyweight.

for instance V beat W at Straw who beat X at Fly who beat Y at Bantam who beat Z at feather . . . and so on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back