Social WR Lounge 301: LMAO oh look, aren't you special.

Was pulling out of Afghanistan right thing to do?

• Yes it was time

• We never should have been there

• The way we pulled out was wrong

• Never pull out

• I dont know

• I wish Lowman's dad had pulled out.

• You idiot you forgot "the" in the poll question....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new OG Kush is kicking my ass.... If you guys hadn't noticed I've been like 80% less in here. My kid has me friggin raiding in warcraft in his guild..I know right.. honestly it's super fun and being off here is a nice break from the shit show

This new OG Kush is kicking my ass.... If you guys hadn't noticed I've been like 80% less in here. My kid has me friggin raiding in warcraft in his guild..I know right.. honestly it's super fun and being off here is a nice break from the shit show
What race and class

I have night elf hunter
Void elf warlock
Be dh
Undead shadow priest

Maining the hunter ATM and lock. Cleared norm and heroic working on mythic
Hunter is the most fun. Good choice. You should try troll or orc for the most damage

What would happen if a house size meteor landed directly on a nuclear power plant?
I am not a groundhog expert, but I'd say we'd all have to move underground for the foreseeable future when all that molten hot radioactive material gets blasted up into the atmosphere and spread around the planet by heat, winds and Earth's rotation, where it will then come raining down on us and set the whole surface of the world ablaze and render it radioactive for possibly thousands of years.

Edit: I left out possibly boiling the atmosphere completely off the planet and out into space, never to be recovered, as everything on land and sea below that produces oxygen is annihilated.

Good times.

Edit: and this is me having a good day ;)

f5l5rxd7f9o71.jpg

Apparently this made quite an impression on a particular someone.

This is my gripe of the day.

There is this trend of women posting on the internet about how much they love books. My gripe is not a single one of the women I know that posts these memes and other content about loving books are well read. It seems like its part of the whole strong and independent movement to suggest a woman is a really deep thinker since she posts about loving books. However, if you ask one of these women if they prefer Kant or Hume you would hear I prefer Louis Vuitton.

Last edited:
This is my gripe of the day.

There is this trend of women posting on the internet about how much they love books. My gripe is not a single one of the women I know that posts these memes and other content about loving books are well read. It seems like its part of the whole strong and independent movement to talk about how they are really deep thinkers since they love books. However, if you ask one of these women if they prefer Kant or Hume you would hear I prefer Louis Vuitton.
they said they love books, not reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back