Social WR Lounge 301: LMAO oh look, aren't you special.

Was pulling out of Afghanistan right thing to do?

• Yes it was time

• We never should have been there

• The way we pulled out was wrong

• Never pull out

• I dont know

• I wish Lowman's dad had pulled out.

• You idiot you forgot "the" in the poll question....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
@Andy Capp credit for title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Birthday parties should be eliminated from society.

Telling everybody they're special is what got us in to the damn messes we see today.

It's literally the only thing the Jehovah's Witnesses got right.....but for weird reasons.

@Andy Capp credit for title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.
No likes but <DCWhoa>

@Halifax the market is white hot now.
Yeah ours is too.

A lot of folks from Toronto about a year and a half ago got wind of the idea they could sell their house in Toronto for over a million dollars, move to nova scotia and buy 4 houses with the money since the average house cost 200 to 300k at that time. They live in 1 and rent out the other 3.

We are talking 5 to 10 families buying 4 houses each.

It caused a massive ripple effect and then the foreign market saw a coastal city with a housing market that went from buyers market to sellers market getting hot and started scooping up everything.

My house value is up like $100000 from when I bought it a few years ago. And that's scary. Sounds like something I should be happy for, but I know everyone trying to buy a house now is screwed.

The afghan pullout game lol.

If John and Kate plus 8 was the result of a bad pullout , that's the closest comparison

How's that edge holding up? Fortified it with racist comments about my wife yet? That or accepting people who call me a drug addicted suicidal liar are apparently part of the requirements. Good luck.
Pics of wife, never heard of her.

Yeah ours is too.

A lot of folks from Toronto about a year and a half ago got wind of the idea they could sell their house in Toronto for over a million dollars, move to nova scotia and buy 4 houses with the money since the average house cost 200 to 300k at that time. They live in 1 and rent out the other 3.

We are talking 5 to 10 families buying 4 houses each.

It caused a massive ripple effect and then the foreign market saw a coastal city with a housing market that went from buyers market to sellers market getting hot and started scooping up everything.

My house value is up like $100000 from when I bought it a few years ago. And that's scary. Sounds like something I should be happy for, but I know everyone trying to buy a house now is screwed.
You definitely need to have a little luck on your side if you're looking to buy a house here.

Indeed, it's definitely a nice to have rather than a need to have, just saying.

It's like, you know, whatever.

I hope you feel all warm now. :D

Quick, one reason why you should have heard of her and one reason I should give a fuck. Go!
Why are you so angry all the time, is everything okay at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back