Social WR Lounge 289: Buck Breaking Edition

Favorite Summer Activity

• Total voters

CubicleGangster

Extendos Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Credit to @tonni for the original thread title that was unfortunately changed
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited:
You can't make threads about banned users.
https://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms
Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. ("Ah, TrollDuJour, I miss him so!" "or Hey, it's TrollduJour's birthday!") Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned.

God damn I can't wait till sketch comes back and makes threads

This forum is legit dying and they still want to enforce arbitrary rules

I’ve also noticed Rupy seems extra quick with the swiftness. This guy doesn’t let anything go or wait until given direction. He’s actively ball monitoring things on a consistent basis. Why? I don’t see any other mods really doing that here. Usually they will receive direction and go from there. Who cares bro

Back