wow

It happens when you have a 50 baby mamas and a ton of kids. That and a house that can hold the entire Iraq army infantry unit. The upkeep on the house daily is like 50k. lol

Yeah, but how ignorant do you have to be to keep that lifestyle when you're running out of money. Even more to the point, what the heck do you need a house like that for anyway?

Yeah, but how ignorant do you have to be to keep that lifestyle when you're running out of money. Even more to the point, what the heck do you need a house like that for anyway?

It's for his baby mama and kids. I assure you he has that many kids and baby mamas.

Something like this happens more often than not. Tyson supposedly raked up 400+ million. He dead broke. Michael Jackson? Same thing. It's a combination of many things that lead to their downfall: leeches, bad management, lifestyle upkeep, etc.

It's for his baby mama and kids. I assure you he has that many kids and baby mamas.

Something like this happens more often than not. Tyson supposedly raked up 400+ million. He dead broke. Michael Jackson? Same thing. It's a combination of many things that lead to their downfall: leeches, bad management, lifestyle upkeep, etc.

crazy...

well man. Thats the history of boxers. They come up having nothing, and now all of a sudden you have more money than you can burn..Well you know the rest.

lol they are fighters. They're good at fighting. Noone ever said they were smart, business savvy, financial whatchumacallits. Though i agree, with that much money, the least he coulda done was shit out a couple bucks for a financial advisor.

he should do a reality show with football star travis henry.

Thats the history of boxers. They come up having nothing
Which is why it's odd, you'd think it wouldn't be much of a problem to downsize a little..
But like someone's saying, with that many kids....

Don King really put the weenie to Tyson.......I read that he made his daughter the head of Tyson's fan club and paid her something like 57k + a year. Tyson later found out that all of his fan mail was bagged up and never answered. One of the letters was from a woman asking Tyson for an autograph for her son dying of cancer........When Tyson called the family they told him that their child had been dead for two years or more......And that was just one of many ways Don screwed him. Tyson was an easy mark.

And as far as Holyfield goes.......Do you have any idea what the taxes would be on an 80 plus room mansion ? It's gotta be at least 2 million or better a year......Factor in the worlds largest electric bill.......Home owners insurance.....and other residual upkeep and you got yourself a real money pit there.....No way to get rid of that pig either in this current housing market. He screwed himself there.

It never fails to amaze me how these super rich athletes can continue to spend dollars knowing that there bank accounts are heading towards zero. No one should feel bad for him he brough this on himself.

This isn't a surprise.
He didn't try his hand at a comeback at his age for the love of the sport.

Next season on Maury; Evander, a 42 episode paternity test.......

i have no sympathy... if ur stupid enough to blow that amount of money and not think of your future then cry me a river mr holyfield

Basketball = teh suck.

Guess dancing with the stars and his comeback didn't make enough money..

ohh well theres always celebrity boxing..

Back