Wow!

War Jacare, now we can deal with all the people who said he was done claim that they knew all along.

He beat Brunson lol, he definitely won't be winning a title in his lifetime but still a great fighter

did anyone see that one coming?

Especially like that?
Can we just call this the Fighting Championship? With an early stoppage like that and many more kind of makes the word "Ultimate" unnecessary.

Also, Mirgliotta was basically humping Jacares goddamn leg while he was trying to finish the fight get your big ass out of the way you bald head juice monkey.

im usually a just bleed guy too but that stoppage looked fine to me.

No early stoppage there. There was no chance of him coming back.

War Jacare, now we can deal with all the people who said he was done claim that they knew all along.

I called it against him because of his recent health troubles. I eat my words, glad to be wrong on this one.

Jacare vs. Gastelum in a title eliminator fight. Weidman needs at least one more win before he gets close to a TS, and it'd have to be convincing.

Brunson had his hand up to block that kick and it snuck right over it

It was an awful stoppage. Have you ever seen Kongo vs Pat Barry? Let motherfuckers fight.
Of course I have seen it. He wasn't intelligently defending himself. Mirg is the best referee there is.

Shocked he came at Jacare wild and chin out and was repeatedly hit with the counter right before getting his head kicked off..

That's not a early stoppage...Brunson was done and seemed to not know where he was.

Shocked he came at Jacare wild and chin out and was repeatedly hit with the counter right before getting his head kicked off..
Right? Jacare was landing that counter over and over.

He would Telegraph it and still land it

It was an awful stoppage. Have you ever seen Kongo vs Pat Barry? Let motherfuckers fight. Brunson wasnt out Jesus Christ let a finish happen lol.
Completely different scenario.

In kongo/barry, it was a flash KO and the downed fighter woke up immediately and was actively defending. He went from standing, to floored, but was immediately able to stand normally and continue fighting.

In this fight, the fighter was never out, but had clearly been robbed of his ability to stand up via head trauma, let alone defend. When he tried to stand, jacare just bumped into him, sending him reeling to the fence, still unable to stand. He then ate bombs to the head that left him unable to even lean against the fence, let alone stand or defend, and collapsed to the floor in the pile while more bombs loaded up to drop.

The ref knew he was done, he knew he was done, everyone knew he was done.

Except the guy with money on brunson, of course. Lol

He was looking skinny tho right guys

Still my boy

Back