wow.....

mma madman

White Belt
Reaction score
All the hate threads after the main event. Any fighter can loose on any given night, no need to go hating. The count did show excellent sportsmanship after the match, he'll be back. And no, i was actually hoping Vitor wins tonight. Just wanted to get that in before i get flamed...

He was a class act indeed. I like bisping, but his gameplan was really weird. He should have clinched and used the cage to try and gas Vitor.

All the hate threads after the main event. Any fighter can loose on any given night, no need to go hating. The count did show excellent sportsmanship after the match, he'll be back. And no, i was actually hoping Vitor wins tonight. Just wanted to get that in before i get flamed...

ok cool

haha of course Bisping will be a class act after he gets headkicked into oblivion. It's like that excuses all his previous insulting, classless words and behavior. Don't be so naive.

haha of course Bisping will be a class act after he gets headkicked into oblivion. It's like that excuses all his previous insulting, classless words and behavior. Don't be so naive.

He didn't do or say anything particularly nasty before the fight.

All he really did was generate some interest with some minor trash talk

You mean all the fake hype so that naive fans like yourself can believe good guys and baddies are fighting?

Back