wow who asked Brian Stann about "killing generations of people"?

Legitimate question since Brian has obviously been destroying generation after generation of innocent civilians...

I think its a great and appropriate question for Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Obama, Pelosi, Biden and others in that vein. For Marines who sacrificed more than the rest of us can ever relate to in order to try and make this work, who watched their closest friends die or get injured to the point of being physically useless over it? Yeah, not so much. Whoever asked this in that manner gets zero cool points for me and I don't think I'm alone here.

Hunt and Siyar don't give a fuck so it was probably either of them.

Could for sure see hunt asking that and then replying the way he did. :icon_chee

Yeah man, we should just sweep the tough questions right under the rug. Who cares how many innocent people were killed, as long as no ones feelings get hurt.

That's pretty how America rolls dog, committing crimes and putting them under the rug, since 1776 lol.

lol I actually thought of Hunt when I read "I'm fucking nosey", sounds like something he'd say

Depends which version of Mark Hunt.

There's internet Mark Hunt, who preaches religious rubbish, sounds drunk and incoherent, makes offensive posts and verbally bashes his fans.

Then there's IRL, he's humble, relatively well spoken, funny, humble, socially awkward, friendly & gives no fucks.

I doubt Hunt is all that intersted or knowledgable in Stann's war history, I'd bet it was Siyar...

I don't think it was Mark Hunt, he'd just be like "it's cool." lol

Stann should have killed him right there, whoever it was! WHO-AH!

To those who think it is a good question to ask, I would say that Stann is not the person you would ask it to. He was a soldier following orders. Those people were his targets.

If you are looking for rationale or reasoning as to why he was there in the first place to do something like that, then ask the people who sent him there

That's the problem, people don't get the chain of command idea. In a more blunt term- shit rolls down hill-

Stann killed for flag and country. Which is very commendable and he was right, it's not the place or time.

To those who think it is a good question to ask, I would say that Stann is not the person you would ask it to. He was a soldier following orders. Those people were his targets.

If you are looking for rationale or reasoning as to why he was there in the first place to do something like that, then ask the people who sent him there

Just following orders rarely stands as a sufficient defence.

If you want answers of this caliber speak to the politicians or the captains of industry who pay them.

And I'm interested to hear what country hasn't fucked with people on a mass scale. Maybe Canada?

The same question could be asked of Jon Jones and GSP.

"What is it like killing off generations of fans?"

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

I was waiting for something like this to pop up. Great question.

I think its a great and appropriate question for Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Obama, Pelosi, Biden and others in that vein. For Marines who sacrificed more than the rest of us can ever relate to in order to try and make this work, who watched their closest friends die or get injured to the point of being physically useless over it? Yeah, not so much. Whoever asked this in that manner gets zero cool points for me and I don't think I'm alone here.

Solidier is just another job. No more praiseworthy than others. Less, in fact, because those guys willingly sign up to kill without hesitation and thought whoever Dick Cheney identifies as a target.

Back