wow who asked Brian Stann about "killing generations of people"?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He said on the podcast that at the Japan weigh in another fighter asked him "how do you justify killing generations of people overseas?"

Stann says "this is not the time to talk about it but we can talk about it another time"

The fighter replies well "well im fucking nosey, Im asking now"

Who could it be?

i don't know, but i'd guess Siyar Bahadurzada.... he's an Afghan and they both fought on the same card in Japan (Stann v Wanderlei)

Yikes, I didn't catch that. Is there a vid, when was it? I bet his face was priceless :redface:

Please find out who it was. I will become a lifelong fan of him whoever it is.

The same question could be asked of Jon Jones and GSP.

"What is it like killing off generations of fans?"

Well how many people were killed in Iraq?

To be honest...It's a good question.

I think so too, especially when you have all these big budget movies like Lone Survivor and American Sniper, as well as all the coverage (good and bad) in the media.

Truly awful thing to say. Terrible. Probably Siyar, guy is very outspoken.

i don't know, but i'd guess Siyar Bahadurzada.... he's an Afghan and they both fought on the same card in Japan (Stann v Wanderlei)

I tip my cap to your deduction skills, detective.

Truly awful thing to say. Terrible. Probably Siyar, guy is very outspoken.

Yeah man, we should just sweep the tough questions right under the rug. Who cares how many innocent people were killed, as long as no ones feelings get hurt.

To those who think it is a good question to ask, I would say that Stann is not the person you would ask it to. He was a soldier following orders. Those people were his targets.

If you are looking for rationale or reasoning as to why he was there in the first place to do something like that, then ask the people who sent him there

Back