Wow, Uriah Hall's got a BIG fight coming up.... can he make it?

Mousasi is not looking so great lately, still major favorite in this one.

Man i see a lot of people hating on U-Haul (I just made that nickname up.

But seriously, I think Mousassi is overrated and always has been. And I think this fight has the potential to be a great fight. U-Haul is a huge dog at +300. This fight will be much closer than people think and wouldn't surprise me a bit to see U-Haul beat Mousassi

Huge step for a guy who lost to Rafael Sapo two fights ago.

Mousasi is an elite fighter, no matter if you're a fan or not. The UFC wants to make a star out of Hall; from losing to Natal, to beating a newcomer to fighting the 6th MW. Hall is going to get jabbed to a pulp or dragged down from a clinch and get finished on the ground.

Fuck I didn't expect this matchmaking. Hopefully hall can realize his potential finally.

Uriah gonna be too scared to pull the trigger as usual, GayGuard wins a boring decision.

I think moose easily takes this fight. It'll look similar to the Costa fight if not worse.

Mousasi by whatever he wants, KO or SUB.

I could be missing something, but this seems like a mismatch.

I expect Mousasi to ground him and tap him.

Hall's only chance is to come out explosive in the 1st rd & land a game changer. If it goes to rd 2, he has 0 chance

Too big of a step up as others have said already. Am I missing something or does Hall tend to choke? Dude's athletic as shit and he hits like a tank but oftentimes he's way too cautious/tentative. Then again Mousasi didn't exactly look good again Machida or Jacare but those guys(Machida was still confident when he fought him+he looked very strong) are in a different galaxy.

I'm a fairly casual MMA fan so I may be missing something important.

Man i see a lot of people hating on U-Haul (I just made that nickname up.

But seriously, I think Mousassi is overrated and always has been. And I think this fight has the potential to be a great fight. U-Haul is a huge dog at +300. This fight will be much closer than people think and wouldn't surprise me a bit to see U-Haul beat Mousassi

He is the former DREAM Light Heavyweight Champion, former DREAM Middleweight Champion, and the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion. #6 in the UFC.

Yes pretty overrated..don't see why people think he is good.

Tell me about how Gegard was going to wreck Lyoto Machida? And we all saw what happened there.

Hall by decision, Mousasi is extremely overrated on this site and has been for years.

I expect Hall to shock everyone and knock out Mousassi in 1st or 2nd rd

Hall has all the physical tools to win, no doubt about that. Mousasi does too, so that's a problem.

It will, as with most high level fights, come down to who implements the better strategy against their opponent's technique. Not really earthshattering stuff here. I don't know, I like Hall with the upset.

Tell me about how Gegard was going to wreck Lyoto Machida? And we all saw what happened there.

I expected Machida to win that fight but I agree Mousasi looked very slow and indecisive in that fight while Machida looked fast, powerful and confident. I didn't think Machida would outpoint him that easily; Gegard couldn't pull the trigger. If Hall uses that speed, power and just all around athleticism without being too tentative I think he has a good chance of upsetting him. imo Hall's problems are all mental; he's a freak.

Back