WOW, Tyrone is really short. Same height as JJ, shorter than Nunes. 5'4'' confirmed.

gspserra2.gif

Torque punches win belts.

Tyrone is 5 foot 7, Joanna is 5 foot 6 he is an inch taller than her here is another picture, by the way look at Tyrone having to hold his boner down, I aint gonna lie JJ looks good here, her legs are nice and thick

Joanna has a very pretty smile and look cool as fcuk with the sunglasses.

lol at rogan lying about his height, he is 5.5, maybe maybe 5.6. barely taller than barefoot rousey at weigh ins.

dont call him short, thats probably translating to racism in his mind!!

Pretty much. Avg American male is 5'9.5". I remember Singled Out classifying short as< 5'9.

Buuuuuuttt...no one ever picked short best as i can remember.

5'10.5"

6ft in Timberlands (Costanza reference)

we know you are heightening

740full-danny-woodburn.jpg

Tyrone is 5 foot 7, Joanna is 5 foot 6 he is an inch taller than her here is another picture, by the way look at Tyrone having to hold his boner down, I aint gonna lie JJ looks good here, her legs are nice and thick

And people say he's a big ww lol his legs look small af .. nunes legs look bigger

That explains his crybaby ways. Hes got short man complex.

These height-breakdown threads are the reason I signed up for this website. Oh Sherdog, you never fail to disappoint me.

He's one inch shorter than Amanda, who is 5'5''. So the middleweight champ is actually 5'4'' that's crazy. edit: WW champ

manlet alert

edit:
some posters say he's actually taller than JJ
But JJ has really poor posture, here's a simulation of healthy-posture-JJ next to Tyrone
2ejuJQq.jpg

Amanda cucks and femdoms him.

Is that how kids these days say it...?

But his junk is so big he forms his own fanny pack.

Joanna has a very pretty smile and look cool as fcuk with the sunglasses.

I thought she actually looked attractive there. Big glasses covering her face helps. it's mostly her cold eyes that don't do it for me.

I just love how people still call him Tyrone

I keep imagining him reading this and is fuming with rage each time :D

UFC is like WWE and NBA, they exaggerate about the fighter's height.

Back