WOW, Tyrone is really short. Same height as JJ, shorter than Nunes. 5'4'' confirmed.

He cut height for that picture. At fight time he grows back to 5'8.

So trius should have really been fighting tyron all this time. But he's going to fight ray Borg instead. Pathetic

Tyrone is 5 foot 7, Joanna is 5 foot 6 he is an inch taller than her here is another picture, by the way look at Tyrone having to hold his boner down, I aint gonna lie JJ looks good here, her legs are nice and thick

Damn, Joanna be lookin' fine in that pic!

Inb4 the manlet defense force

{<jordan}
LOL, you're a confirmed manlet, what are you giggling at. You wish you were like the rest of us.

ZPJrgpG.gif

Joanna is a big gal... she must cut a ton of weight to make 115.

yeah I always thought she was only 5 foot 4, but she is 5 foot 6 and used to fight at 125, I think she walks around like 135.

He's one inch shorter than Amanda, who is 5'5''. So the middleweight champ is actually 5'4'' that's crazy. edit: WW champ

manlet alert

He's not 5'4. Yes he's wearing shoes there and Conor isn't but he ain't wearing heels.

So trius should have really been fighting tyron all this time. But he's going to fight ray Borg instead. Pathetic

Haha. Of course, Woodley would be bigger than Johnson even if they were the same height. But Johnson did offer to fight Mcgregor, who has fought at WW.

Strong 5'8 maybe close to 5'9 with half inch lift via shoes. Honestly he is like Conor just more muscular. I really doubt Conor is even a true 5'9 flat. Conor is I'd say 5'8 and 1/2.

Back