Wow... Trump calls out Obama in a HUGE way

It's occurred to me after seeing this picture that I can't think of a single successful Trump product or business apart from The Apprentice.

DCrCwLY.jpg

It's almost as if he doesn't own a super successful real estate company and have billions of dollars to his name. But nope. Failure.

Well, me and you are not the same. That much is clear... But I'll wade through your incoherent questions riddled with spelling errors and attempt to help you with what seems to be an existential crisis.

1. It was hard for me to decipher this one... But I'm assuming that you're asking how Homosuxual Citizens of this Country have the nerve to claim their own Human Rights. Well, in that case I really have nothing but this; Fuck you... And get an education.

2. I pose that same question to you. Assuming someone would actually marry someone so hateful and completely ignorant... How would you define the ability to marry the one person in this world that you love in relation to 'fundamental' Human Rights.

1. no, how does gay marriage not being recognized by the government to be something terrorizing and horrible.

2. i don't remember US government ever stop gay people for having wedding ceremony, say their vows infront of family, friends and loved one, i only remember at one point gay people can't get their marriage recognized by the government. ( maybe before 1970 something like that exist)

if i can still lives with freedom and be able to say my vow to my future wife in front of my family, friends and priest or pastor and also be able to share my life with that person. i don't care about getting the paperwork from the government.

and you have not explain to me how getting gay marriage recognized by the government is fundamental human right.

me personally, i think it would be great if government just get out of marriage and let people define what marriage is.

1. no, how does gay marriage not being recognized by the government to be something terrorizing and horrible.

2. i don't remember US government ever stop gay people for having wedding ceremony, say their vows infront of family, friends and loved one, i only remember at one point gay people can't get their marriage recognized by the government. ( maybe before 1970 something like that exist)

if i can still lives with freedom and be able to say my vow to my future wife in front of my family, friends and priest or pastor and also be able to share my life with that person. i don't care about getting the paperwork from the government.
lol. That's like three of the fallacies against SSM all rolled into one incoherent and absolute bullshit diatribe. Frankly, I don't know who lets you get away with this kind of thing. Hugely embarrassing. Especially with the religious aspect strewn in just about as subtle as a hammer to a minorities face.

I just enjoy how the political media is helpless. The normal politician, regardless of party affiliation, could have their election campaign ruined by just one simple controversy. But Trump keeps running to the next one, just giving these people more ammunition but they still can't do shit to stop him. Everyone should appreciate that.

The whole concept behind a "political gaffe" or other minor mistakes that the media tries to use to torpedo your career just breeds the type of politician that is overly fearful of making mistakes and is overly controlling of public perception. So we never actually know who we are dealing with.

All i needed is 1 min to turn this shit off. Government should stay out of marriages. I should do what I want and you should do what you want. I dont have to recognize your marriage and you dont have to recognize mine. Just absolute garbage

You're out of your motherfuckin mind. If you give $1M to everyone today, the overwhelming majority will have less than $1M if not completely broke again, in one year. People in general are fuckin stupid and Trump is a very intelligent dude.

Some people don't seem to understand the concept that money creates more money. Most people don't have the opportunity to play with the kind of sums that Trump inherited. If you had given Trump's money to a random person, as long as they had made semi-decent investments, they would be as rich if not richer than Trump right now.

You're out of your motherfuckin mind. If you give $1M to everyone today, the overwhelming majority will have less than $1M if not completely broke again, in one year. People in general are fuckin stupid and Trump is a very intelligent dude.
Maybe, but give them a business plan with a million dollar loan, access to all the capital they could ever need, every business contact you have, a huge inheritance on the horizon, in addition to a free top notch education, and I would bet most people would do just fine.

All i needed is 1 min to turn this shit off. Government should stay out of marriages. I should do what I want and you should do what you want. I dont have to recognize your marriage and you dont have to recognize mine. Just absolute garbage
All I needed was one minute and I was hooked. I really like this guy he seems reasonable.

Back