wow, the UFC really..

Malik111

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
put up the fight between Vitor Belfort and Randy Couture II on their website ?

That fight ended with a punch that cut Randys eye open and didnt even last 20 seconds.. What are they trying to show us with that fight ? That Vitor can win by Cut ? That Bisbing has to be carefull to not be poked in the eye ?

They're trying to show you that Vitor was once a *cough* champion *cough*.

Couture-vs-Belfort-3_display_image.jpg

They should put up one of bispings ko's...

put up the fight between Vitor Belfort and Randy Couture II on their website ?

That fight ended with a punch that cut Randys eye open and didnt even last 20 seconds.. What are they trying to show us with that fight ? That Vitor can win by Cut ? That Bisbing has to be carefull to not be poked in the eye ?

Dude shut up.

How dare they show free fights! I want my money back.

waaaaaaaaaaah

Didn't win the Heavyweight tournament via fluke punch, but I'm guessing you'd moan it wasn't a real championship if they had put those fights up.....

Vitor was a lucky lady that night.
-sp00k

I've been a huge vitor fan since XII, but Randy always did and always will have his number, and it makes me very uncomfortable to call Vitor "champion". He lost all 4 of his meetings with the true ufc 205 champs of his prime.

I've been a huge vitor fan since XII, but Randy always did and always will have his number, and it makes me very uncomfortable to call Vitor "champion". He lost all 4 of his meetings with the true ufc 205 champs of his prime.

lol

"im a huge fan of *insert fighter here*

but...

*insert bad stuff about fighter here*

and

*insert more irrelevant bad stuff here*

Back