WOW.Sherdog afraid to discuss Genetics.........

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by OlderMan, Jul 31, 2016.

1. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

I believe they have an advantage and a disadvantage in regards to other races. Pure athleticism YES..advantage blacks. Trainability and other things maybe NOT. It is NOT politically correct to speak a truth here but...........GENETICS MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Genetics are for real. There are also different types of INTELLIGENCE inherent in Races. To Not acknowledge this is Pure Ignorance
    I am white... I jump like a whiteman...I also Love genetics as I used to breed racing whippets and game pitbull terriers. GENETICS MATTERS as much with the psychology of the animal as much as the physical......... SAME WITH PEOPLE.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=genetics+and+IQ

There are many many studies. IMO Genes are important.. As important are the raising and training. I know several Genius's who are stupid in many ways. DARE WE EVEN TALK ABOUT THE STUDIES OUT THERE?

2. loisestrad

loisestrad Gold Belt Platinum Member

No, this is not a minefield...

3. Gazwald

Gazwald Banned Banned

Lost.

4. Jim Gleason

Jim Gleason White Belt

You kind of sound like Jimmy the Greek. Do you thing Blacks are superior athletes because they were slaves like he did?

5. NoneChuck

NoneChuck Amsterdamned

[​IMG]

jcuervo1 likes this.
  6. Clippy

Clippy Now THIS is Porg racing!!!

You sound like a RACIST and someone who likes CAPS LOCKS

Let's not give blacks title shots cause of genetics

Is that your point TS?

7. jcuervo1

jcuervo1 Yellow Belt

They should dominate every weight class then right?? Last time I checked they didn't so...... But I do agree, black people have strong genetics in sports but skill proves to overpower that.

8. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim Green Belt

The most technically perfect fighter in MMA is Demetrious Johnson. Jon Jones developed techniques faster than any fighter before him. Both very "trainable." GSP was a beast of an athlete. So was BJ Penn. There may be tendencies in different races, but there's way too much variation to warrant a discussion.

Striderx5 and MadVibez like this.
  9. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Blue Belt

you are a delusion idiot.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  10. MadVibez

MadVibez If do right, no can defense!

yes we know TS you are white and superior we get it although not as explosive and muscular but you make up for it with your superior brain muscle hence fight IQ

11. Striderx5

Striderx5 麻ベルト

Being afraid to talk about anything,especially over the Internet, is ridiculous. Genetic thread seems race baiting imo. And if you talk about genetics....talk about all genetic freaks not just one race.

12. Woodley is a genetic freak. There I talked about it.

13. UltimateMoving

UltimateMoving Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Genetics is cool. No need to bring "slavery" up. Every race has been ensalved by eachother at some point, some not as much as others but who's keeping score ?? Rhetorical question.

Fast Twitch Fibers, Shape, proportions, movement shapes, speed , power just so happens to be found in humans that had developed near Wild Animals that were also powerful , Lions, Hyenas , Monkeys, crocs. ... Humans might have adapted and their abilities slowly mimic'ed animal movements over time

14. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

What superior brain...? You talking about Ashkenazi Jews or Orientals?

15. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

Like I said... Political Correctness is so Desparate on this Subject it can't be discussed. YES there are very important and valid differences IN THE RACES...... Just because a Race tests ON THE AVERAGE HIGHER THAN MY RACE doesn't make me inferior....JUST FUKN DIFFERENT ALL YOU FUKN COWARDS...smile

16. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

ThankYou...Physical differences, Mental differences ,emotional differences...ect ect...

17. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

HE GOT FIRED FOR SAYING THAT BUT WHEN A BLACK COACH SAID THE SAME THING AND THEN A BLACK POLITICIAN IT WAS OK... This is a taboo subject. Check out which races are most likely to have slaves

18. MadVibez

I was being sarcastic dipshit

19. MadVibez

Lol utter BS, there are monkeys, Tigers, Crocs elephants etc. in Asia and they also live among these animals guess it's the reason why they've developed all those fast twitch muscles Lol.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  20. MadVibez

The problem with these genetics discussion is it's not for scientific purposes. it's about degrading other ethnicities and feeling superior to other races. It's always the same type of 99% white people (sorry) over the Internet who want to start these types of discussions to feel better about themselves. To show everyone how superior they are and how many things they've invented. We all must be grateful for all these things because if it wasn't for them we'd probably be living in a fuckedup shitty world can you imagine that?. Ok so in the meantime we have had champions of many different backgrounds with different bodytypes and figt IQ's. Brock, Stipe, Tim Silvia and big Country are different..... DC, JBJ, OSP, are different.