Wow Rogan is openly rooting for Dillashaw

Tj the dragon slayer!

johnny_cages_uppercut_fatality.gif

Name 3 performances better than that against one of the pound for pound best fighters in the world.

Oh?

But Barao obviously was not a top P4P fighter after-all.

He was rocked by Michael Mcdonald, Lost the first round to Wineland. He destroyed Faber which was extremely impressive.

But looking at this fight, he gets SMASHED by Aldo.

He was gushing over every little thing that Dillishaw did.

Reminded me of Glover vs Jones. The guy is getting worse and worse...

It was a fight where one guy was a massive underdog than really dominated the fight. It's kind of hard to stay impartial when one guy is clearly winning and being hype makes for exciting commentary.

Rogan called it like it was... There wasn;t much he could have said for the other side

The real crime is comparing that fight to Tyson-Douglas

Rogan was just speaking the truth. Dillashaw looked amazing the whole fight.

Ugh missed this historic fight!!!!! Gifs anyone?

Name 3 performances better than that against one of the pound for pound best fighters in the world.

Oh?

This was not a stipulation. It was an amazing performance, but not the best performance I've ever seen in the octagon (it is one of though).

Machida and Anderson both have multiple performances that were better against champs/ex-champs. Not downplaying Dillashaw's performance. Simply stating it isn't the best performance of all time.

I think everyone was rooting for TJ as soon as he got the knock down. I think he was in pure shock, not exactly rooting but just wanting to and witnessing history.

This was not a stipulation. It was an amazing performance, but not the best performance I've ever seen in the octagon (it is one of though).

Machida and Anderson both have multiple performances that were better against champs/ex-champs. Not downplaying Dillashaw's performance. Simply stating it isn't the best performance of all time.

Not against champions considered by a lot of people to be pfp nr 1 and that were on 30+ fight win streaks, only ever having lost one fight. That's the difference.
(Although I always felt Barao was a tad overrated, but still.)

People really don't know what the word rooting means but it's always good for a laugh or two. Embarassing stuff, gentlemen, but I guess not all people were born with equal brains.

Back