Wow Patrick Mahomes signs $503 million 10 yr contract with KC Chiefs!

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has that F you money now. He is set for life. If he isn't married yet I hope he signs a prenup. His agent got him the greatest deal in NFL history.

Congrats to @PatrickMahomes on agreeing to terms on a 10-year extension worth $503 Million. He gets $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if guarantee mechanisms aren’t exercised. No trade clause. First half billion dollar player in sports history. History made.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patric...-10-year-extension-with-chiefs-190312948.html

He’s not just set up for life. The next three generations are set up for life!

The reaction to this is pretty expected from a guy who only has to play between 16-20 games in a season.

I'm ok with it though. He's a great team player, has all the tools you could ever want in a QB, is willing to play at way less than 100% health, is a great face for the NFL and it s really cool dude.

Not to mention he won the MVP and Super Bowl within his first 2 seasons as a starter. Plus he puts asses in seats and eyes on the TV.

Holy shit that's a lot of money. Hopefully he continues to play well, he was putting up video game numbers.

8cf57296be495a7fa5af84968c0328b0_lg.png

he got him a hottie to help spend that cash I see

Last edited:
Holy shit that's a lot of money. Hopefully he continues to play well, he was putting up video game numbers.

It is and it isn't. 140 million is guaranteed. The length of a NFL contract isn't very meaningful. He could have signed a 20 year 1 billion dollar contract but everyone knows he is just going to get cut or have to renegotiate at some point.

as what, international playboy/astronaut/world champion poker player/wall street tycoon/oil magnate?

The reaction to this is pretty expected from a guy who only has to play between 16-20 games in a season.

I'm ok with it though. He's a great team player, has all the tools you could ever want in a QB, is willing to play at way less than 100% health, is a great face for the NFL and it s really cool dude.

Not to mention he won the MVP and Super Bowl within his first 2 seasons as a starter. Plus he puts asses in seats and eyes on the TV.

Mahomes is the man for sure, a special talent and the potential to be the greatest NFL player of all time.

This is the issue though, with Covid will he still put asses in seats? a large piece of the salary comes from ticket sales. We dont even know if we will have packed stadiums again.

8cf57296be495a7fa5af84968c0328b0_lg.png

he got him a hottie to help spend that cash I see
I think thats his high school sweetheart too, Russell Wilson dumped his high school sweetheart divorced her and married Ciara who already had a kid with the ghetto rapper Future who already has 7 kids from different women. Russell the Simp Wilson dude is kinda cringe though if you heard his reasoning for marrying Ciara he said God told him to save her and help guide her, she straight up using him though and simpled him hard.

I think thats his high school sweetheart too, Russell Wilson dumped his high school sweetheart divorced her and married Ciara who already had a kid with the ghetto rapper Future who already has 7 kids from different women. Russell the Simp Wilson dude is kinda cringe though if you heard his reasoning for marrying Ciara he said God told him to save her and help guide her, she straight up using him though and simpled him hard.
You sound deranged. Seek help.

You sound deranged. Seek help.
Why would you call me deranged and seek help? Russell Wilson said God sent him to rescue Ciara, I dont get your angry response. Im just repeating what Russ said

"I met this girl named Ciara, who is the most beautiful woman in the world. She’s the most kind person, the most engaging person. I could probably learn more from her … everything that I could ever want.

And so I’ll never forget: She was on tour, she was traveling, and I was looking at her in the mirror. I was sitting in the dressing room, and she was getting ready to go, about 15 minutes before she went onstage. And she was sitting there, and God spoke to me and said, ‘I need you to lead her.’ And I was like, ‘Really? Right now?’"

Russell Wilson Says God Asked Him to Guide Ciara as the Couple Practices Abstinence

Back