WOW more fighters should go Bellator and get "paid"

Wow I figured Daley would be making bank. That's unreal. He should be making over 100k for sure just to show at the very least I would think.

Unless you are a well known UFC fighter you probably are not making much in Bellator (or a freakshow).

Both scales suck in comparison to the money you would get if a wizard hired you to sell fruit in Syria.

This, ladies, is why the idea that Bellator is gonna steal the show or fighters are gagging to sign with them from the UFC, is complete bullshit.

The grass on the other side is even browner.

count sponsor money...pretty sure they are almost up there with the big leagues

Fighters make more in Bellator due to the FACT that they can have sponsors while in the cheapskate organization called the UFC the only sponsor is Rebook.

Yes the UFC base pay is more than Bellator since the UFC are the big dawgs on the block but fighters can actually make more money in Bellator thanks to having sponsors.

Oh you're an idiot that can't read. Got it.

Most of these guys have no name but Daley should be making like 40k

Daley has a special contract like King Mo. Mo was raking in 100k with his fights in Japan before even being 5-0.

Do you really think Josh Thomson is fighting for $10k after how many years hes been in the game?

King Mo fighting for $15k

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/bellat...0k-phil-davis-130k-earn-top-disclosed-payouts

Bellator doesn't disclose some complete fighter purses.

You're out of your god damned mind if you think Daley, Mo, and Thomson are fighting for 10-25k

I like how locker room bonuses exist in Bellator but not in the UFC.

I like how locker room bonuses exist in Bellator but not in the UFC.

They got fat signing bonuses most likely or spread out in certain dates.

If you want to think 10+ year vets like Thomson are really raking in 10k a fight and thats it then I want to snort or shoot up whatever you're on whenever my season is over. Keep me in mind.

They got fat signing bonuses most likely or spread out in certain dates.

If you want to think 10+ year vets like Thomson are really raking in 10k a fight and thats it then I want to snort or shoot up whatever you're on whenever my season is over. Keep me in mind.

You really think UFC doesn't have fat signing bonuses too?

You're still making it sound like only Bellator does these kind of things.

It's well known that Nate Diaz got a nice signing bonus which is why his show/win is currently so low.

You really think UFC doesn't have fat signing bonuses too?

You're still making it sound like only Bellator does these kind of things.

It's well known that Nate Diaz got a nice signing bonus which is why his show/win is currently so low.

I'm not trying to make it sound that way at all. I'm aware of Diaz's low pay and its been confirmed by many UFC fighters over the years that they were given extra checks.

giphy.gif

They don't even give locker room bonuses like we do either so they are stuck with those numbers.

And none of that free Reebok money in Bellator.

But they're making millions on the side by being able to have their own sponsors, so it's all good...

Back