Wow. Martinez got completely robbed.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Martinez nearly finished Ewell twice. Ewell did good staying in the fight but he wasn't hurting Martinez the way he was hurt.

For real. Sucks. Messed up my line up.

Robbed himself by doing jack shit in the 3rd rd vs a beat up/gassed fighter

I was really impressed with Martinez too. It could've been a breakout performance but instead it's a setback.

No he didn't. He coasted that last round instead of going for the kill.

I was triggered that Martinez was so defensive in round 3

Robbed himself by doing jack shit in the 3rd rd vs a beat up/gassed fighter
Here we go.

Did you score that round for Ewal? For what exactly? Be very specific.

After learning that thw judges need computers to add up the score I'm starting to believe they are literally retarded.

As soon as they said 30-27 I'm like ok, Martinez won then, good fucking fight and then they give it to Ewell. So sick of shit judges.

Round 3 was mainly Ewell backing away and not engaging. But to some of you that is Martinez fault? And when they did engage at the end, Martinez still won most of them.

Some of you are worst than the judges.

hey, u guys wanted new scoring system, this is what you get. anarchy.

Here we go.

Did you score that round for Ewal? For what exactly? Be very specific.
It was an extremely close rd that wasn’t crystal clear who won. It was infuriating to watch Martinez literally throw nothing the first half of the rd when his opponent was obviously beat up and tired. Could’ve went 29-28 either way and that’s the problem

Ewell had a broken right hand and Martinez did nothing. He let it slip through his fingers instead of taking it. His own fault for having a low fight IQ.

Ewell had a broken right hand and Martinez did nothing. He let it slip through his fingers instead of taking it. His own fault for having a low fight IQ.
30-27 Ewell, do you think Ewell did anything to deserve a 30-27?

Back