Wow, Lloyd Irvin students accused of brutal rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, everyone in this thread is caught up and thinks "OMG EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS" but really, most people that train BJJ aren't on the forums and probably have no idea about his rape case.

This is true. I trained this morning and brought it up and just about everyone was in disbelief. They thought I confused the case against his two students with him. I had to make it clear they were two separate incidents. Only us forum whores know.

So does anyone know if Schultz was LI's personal driver? I'm not sure it matters, but it would be interesting to know.

I don't think it really adds anything. A lot of his guys do random stuff for him including driving him and his kid around.

Though it is interesting.

BTW, anyone know how long Shultz has been on TLI?

This is true. I trained this morning and brought it up and just about everyone was in disbelief. They thought I confused the case against his two students with him. I had to make it clear they were two separate incidents. Only us forum whores know.

A lot more know from websites picking up on it. The most I'll say is, unique visitors to BE today has been in the 10's of thousands, and the two TLI stories dwarf any UFC or Strikeforce related news in page views.

devnull and dirtypablo do sound exactly the same.

actually, dirtypablo seems like more of an idiot.

I don't have multiple accounts, the mods would be able to tell this information as well. But please do continue your conspiracy theory along with making stuff up and drawing conclusions based off whatever...

The physician also says it's from a woman being scared. Which basically invalidates the men's claims of "she's a freak" and was into it and consenting.

exactly, this is the point i think pablo is missing... if she is scared and intimidated into the act (even if initially she was consenting) IT IS RAPE, simple as that

I don't have multiple accounts, the mods would be able to tell this information as well. But please do continue your conspiracy theory along with making stuff up and drawing conclusions based off whatever...

just be proud you share the same asinine thought process as one of your TLI brethren.

whether they can tell or not, there is no rule about having multiple accounts. So why do mods have anything to do with this?

not necessarily. There are anonymous proxies and other techniques to hide IP. Though you probably aren't smart enough to use them.

just be proud you share the same asinine thought process as one of your TLI brethren.

Maybe so but again your opinion. We all feel the same way trust me on this, that rape is bad, that the rapists should be punished to the fullest extent. This other stuff is just stuff that will surface anyway as the case proceeds and the real facts and evidence comes out as needed.

Can we stop arguing and move on and do something positive for the situation? Agree to disagree? = )...

Maybe so but again your opinion. We all feel the same way trust me on this, that rape is bad, that the rapists should be punished to the fullest extent. This other stuff is just stuff that will surface anyway as the case proceeds and the real facts and evidence comes out as needed.

Can we stop arguing and move on and do something positive for the situation? Agree to disagree? = )...

that we can agree on.

all this arguing is fruitless. I hope the girl finds a way to recover from everything.

Jesus, where did he admit to attempting to rape her? He admitted to trying to have sex with her. He claimed it was consentual.

Really????? So I guess after the other 9 guys raped her, she figured, "hey, what is one more guy?" and decided that last one would be consensual? People are so dumb.

that we can agree on.

all this arguing is fruitless. I hope the girl finds a way to recover from everything.

Awesome!!! She will need all the support in the world for a long time and I hope she gets it and recovers as smooth as she can.

To be fair that's because the mods merged the threads. Someone created a separate thread on your second title (1990 gang rape) but the mods felt that one thread, this thread was sufficient and locked the other thread.

Which is the best way to destroy both threads.

NOTHING is wrong with being a hustler, and if you hate him because he hustled you out of your money, that's on you. Survival to the fittest, and I know it sounds fucked up, but it's reality. If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Depends on which definition you're thinking of:

1. an enterprising person determined to succeed; go-getter.

2. Slang. a person who employs fraudulent or unscrupulous methods to obtain money; swindler.

Facebook could have shut it down. Again lack of information and an assumption.

Or it could be aliens. Definitely aliens.

Because our justice system isnt perfect and sometimes people get sentences for things they didnt do?

What will you base your conclusions on that has a better foundation of knowledge than these trials?
Are you not just some contrarian who read a few articles today or yesterday? Your justice system may not be perfect, but don't fucking ignore an institution that did infinitely more work to find the truth than you did.

The sheer fact that people are arguing that we don't know enough about EITHER of these cases boggles my mind.

There is more than enough evidence in either case to form a very strong opinion regarding the accused. That fact that videos and medical records are not readily available for every anonymous poster on an MMA forum to peruse at their leisure doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I can't believe how fast this thread has moved, and is moving.
I didn't like the way the Avellans handled their breakdown here last year. I've always thought of Lloydway marketing to seem predacious and exploitive. I really disliked seeing how they treated that kid who showed up late for training; it didn't sit right with me at all.

This recent stuff has pretty well shattered any shred of respect I had left.

Some things I would like to note.

- Someone well versed in such things should create a website or a facebook group or other such thing, housing an open letter to Lloyd Irvin requesting that he address the 1990 issue.
His machine would not be able to easily just delete a separate party run website as he does facebook posts.

- Other big affiliations should begin to develop sponsored fighter programs, providing room and board for competitive teams, as well as run their own "kumite" type invitational pro tournaments. This could allow serious young competitors more options than packing up to go train at Lloyd's.
There is no reason that everything that Lloyd does that is "good" for the sport could not be done by other, less rapey, affiliations.

There is more information supporting his guilt than there is supporting his innocence so really your the one making assumptions here... The rest of us are drawing conclusions based on the available story.

IMO this a very dangerous and unfair way to go thru life, not just in this case but in general.

Which is the best way to destroy both threads.

Depends on which definition you're thinking of:

Don't know where you got that definition from, here are a couple of real ones:
3. Hustler 1859 up, 766 down

People who are forced to use their Brains to make it in this world.
They outsmart the smart, cunning, and has streetsmarts. They know how to get money and is skilled at doing it to. Also they can be so sly that they can sell you stuff you don't need.
1. Nine To Five Job.
2. Working in A Strip Club
3. Drug Dealers
4. Selling fake Designer Purses in front of stores
5. "I'm a Hustla I can sell Salt To an Slug", verse by Cassidy
4. hustler 483 up, 208 down

A hustler is the way one lives his life. Going out on the streets or wherever making money and working hard for it. A hustler is not lazy he's consistently out earning money. He gets the money by using his smarts and outcunning everyone out there. A hustler has ambition and a more serious approach to life then that of a gangsta or a pimp. Hes more mature, and doesn't neccessarily carry a gun. It can apply to any race, and its the way you uphold and carry yourself.
Eric: Yo 50 cent is a hustler
Jermaine: Definately, not a great rapper but look at the way he hustles those white suburbia kids out of their money
Eric: Damn!

But yeah arguing about this is pointless now. Like anaconda said up there, let's just hope the girl can recover from all this, because she's the one who's affected the most and most people here are to busy throwing LI's name around along with the criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back