Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

I usually take whatever this liberal scum outlet says with a huuuuuuge grain of salt. I thought they would adore the muslim guy who just got big, but I see they're still clinging to that Russians-are-the-bad-guys bullshit.

And what if theyre just covering up so theyre tits and ass arent on full display? absolutely mindblowing isnt it ? haha

how about letting them wear and show whatever the hell they want?

how about letting them wear and show whatever the hell they want?
Exactly so if they want to cover themselves up who are you to tell them not to lol it might sound crazy to you but not all women like to walk around showing their assets off to guys thats a western concept

Kebab is a mountain dwelling caveman that adheres to a sand dwelling death cult - why should we expect anything less? Have leftists taught you nothing about bigotry of low expectations? We shouldn't hold this guy up to higher standards for obvious reasons as mentioned.

You'd expect The Guardian of all peoples to know this better than anyone else. I'm shocked the person who wrote this hasn't been fired and arrested for hate speech to be honest.

Of course the Guardian is going after someone like Khabib who is not in favor of degeneracy. They'd call him stunning and brave if he wore a wig and dressed in women's clothing so I don't think their opinion really matters.

Yep Khabib is a piece of shit lets be honest.. tried to hide behind this fake humble act

If this guy didn't destroy Mcgregor he'd be one of the most hated MMA fighters on here

Is Khabib a puppet of the politicians? Or are the politicians puppets of Khabib?

If you people didn't see the beating that was coming to McGregor from Khabib I question how much you know about the sport and wonder if you've ever been scammed by a Nigerian conman.

Or an Irish one.

I usually take whatever this liberal scum outlet says with a huuuuuuge grain of salt. I thought they would adore the muslim guy who just got big, but I see they're still clinging to that Russians-are-the-bad-guys bullshit.

The Guardian are guilty - more now than ever - of annoying identity politics type reporting, but you don't have to be on any particular side of the political spectrum to suggest that Putin, Kadyrov and Erdogan or suspected murder and terrorist financer Sagid Murtazaliev are bad guys.

It's not a "Russians are the bad guys" thing at all. It's people in power trying to ride his popularity and use it for their own political advantage in an incredibly overt and obvious way

They never went after Conor even though they are plenty of opportunity to do so. The Guardian is run and operated by racist, hate mongering, anti-muslim people. Fuck the Guardian.

Sup playa. I need to get a vacation home in your neck of the woods. Recommend good areas? (beach front ideally).
I'd recommend La Romana, Punta Cana or Bávaro as first choices, if you can't find anything there go for Bayahibe or Juan Dolio.

Khabib, Floyd, Werdum, Weidman, Badr Hari all went to meet Kadyrov
Conor met Putin
Covington met Trump

Who cares.
Kadyrov is a murdering ruthless dictator. Putin is not nearly as bad. Trump is a great leader. So, big differences.

It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
From the article:

"In the United States, UFC interim welterweight champion Colby Covington met with Donald Trump in the Oval Office. Covington was accompanied by UFC president Dana White, a vocal Trump supporter who spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention to endorse Trump’s campaign for the presidency."

They never went after Conor even though they are plenty of opportunity to do so. The Guardian is run and operated by racist, hate mongering, anti-muslim people. Fuck the Guardian.
Really
And what race is the guardian against?
..?

From the article:

"In the United States, UFC interim welterweight champion Colby Covington met with Donald Trump in the Oval Office. Covington was accompanied by UFC president Dana White, a vocal Trump supporter who spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention to endorse Trump’s campaign for the presidency."
Colby is a Trump fan he wanted that and probably had his manager reach out to Trump

I'd recommend La Romana, Punta Cana or Bávaro as first choices, if you can't find anything there go for Bayahibe or Juan Dolio.
I second this , I would really look into La Romana but if you have a large budget go with Punta Cana.

Do you have a local rea?

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
Khabib have been doing what other people tells him to do hes whole life. Hes a deeply religiouse muslim coming from a patriachal mountain society. Its normal and a part of hes old school culture..

Back