Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

He was meant to rearrange conors face. Instead Conor gave khabib his first round loss and came out brand new. You are deluding yourself
LOL We are definitely grasping straws here. McNugg tapped out like chicken. End of story.

South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, etc. are either as rich as the West or even wealthier and these countries only developed Democracy as a consequence of economic prosperity and the establishment of peace and stability.

That's literally the model that most of Eurasia is trying to follow but the Washington-Brussels axis is trying to do everything they can to undermine it even though that path was left undisturbed for Japan, South Korea, and the Four Asian tigers.
This here is a classic case of AVOIDING the question

hmm similar to the Khabib vs Tony debacle

This here is a classic case of AVOIDING the question

hmm similar to the Khabib vs Tony debacle

Not avoiding the question.

You ask why most people from Eurasian autocratic governments want to move to the West- as to imply that despite having philosophical inclinations against Western democracy, such form of government is superior as demonstrated in the very fact that people would rather live in Western democracies than Eurasian autocracies.

My point is people want to live in the West because the West has better economic conditions, not better democracies, and that economic prosperity is not depended on a democratic form of government.

Not avoiding the question.

You ask why most people from Eurasian autocratic governments want to move to the West- as to imply that despite having philosophical inclinations against Western democracy, such form of government is superior as demonstrated in the very fact that people would rather live in Western democracies than Eurasian autocracies.

My point is people want to live in the West because the West has better economic conditions, not better democracies, and that economic prosperity is not depended on a democratic form of government.
You really believe government has no influence to an economy?

Khabib, Floyd, Werdum, Weidman, Badr Hari all went to meet Kadyrov
Conor met Putin
Covington met Trump

Who cares.

Comparing Trump to Kadyrov and Putin...

Hilarious shit. Remind me how many people has Trump had killed because they were gay or political enemies?

ITT a bunch of liberals.

Lol at calling Khabib out for meeting politically powerful friends. Many of you stateside just voted for or against many piece of shits in Congress.

Yes, some or your beloved congressman support war for oil, ruin families in improverished countries and sell arms at a much larger scale to the rest of the world than mother Russia.

I don't like Kadyrov either if it makes a difference.

Nah pretty sure nothing you ever say makes a difference

He is a Muslim visiting Muslims. Where was all the outrage when Guys like Werdum and Mir were playing dress up for Kadyrov? This guy can rub shoulders with whoever he wants.
There was plenty of people questioning Werdum's visit to Kadyrov. The difference is Khabib is very close to him

Since when is taking money from terrorist organizations considered “fighting for legacy”? Someone pleas enlighten me.

Khabibs made a life out of diving at other men’s feet, he’s damn good at it, but that’s the reality of his life.

You really believe government has no influence to an economy?

I think the relationship is stronger in the opposite direction.

A properly functioning democracy is a luxury afforded by a strong, prosperous economy and most people outside of academia confuse the correlation.

I keep bringing up 1st world Asian countries because they're mostly democratic today, but their rapid economic growth was overseen by non-Democratic governments.

And if you want to talk about human rights and how to improve the human condition- Democracy is 10000000% less important than economic development and it doesn't even help economic development.

Hahahaha, he's appointed his own judges who have ruled against him. He's said blatant lies in the media, about 10 or so a day, and he had control of the house and senate and even they thought he was crazy. Trump took a skyrocketing economy and single handedly ruined it with his stupid tweets, stupid trade war and tax scam that didn't do anything for the economy.

That's mostly inaccurate. True, some of his judges have ruled against him but most of the rulings against him have been heavily biased dem appointees. The media has lied blatantly about him and continues to do so. Trump inherited the most sluggish recovery in history and turned it into a sledgehammer of an economy, thanks in part to the tax cuts you ridiculed. Have you seen the record low unemployment numbers? Have you seen the GDP numbers? The trade war is a necessary evil to correct some really unfair treatment of America and American workers at the hands of trading partners who have been treating us like an ATM. We are in a stock market correction at the moment but I'm confident that this will turn around as long the crooked unpatriotic dems don't keep obstructing him.

Not sure if the saying all publicity is good publicity but it seems media is really going after this angle

Khabib Nurmagomedov's UFC victory tour turns into a case of political puppetry

It has been almost a month since Khabib Nurmagomedov beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229 to retain his lightweight title. And while the event was overshadowed by the post-fight brawl that took place between the fighters and their respective teams, the melee did not hinder Nurmagomedov’s soaring popularity – or stop him from meeting with a number of controversial world leaders

While Nurmagomedov’s popularity among such prominent figures signals the growing acceptance of MMA as a legitimate sport on the world stage, it also emphasizes how politicians continue to use athletes as propaganda tools.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-tour-turns-into-a-case-of-political-puppetry

Finally a mainstream news media is getting it right and seeing thru the shenanigans. If people actually gave a shit and do their research, they'd know from stem to stern, Khabib's been surrounded by the shadiest of people. From the Chechen dictator down to Ali Abdel Aziz, who we know now was once a terrorist. Khabib is for sure being used, and to that I say he is a

giphy.gif

I think the relationship is stronger in the opposite direction.

A properly functioning democracy is a luxury afforded by a strong, prosperous economy and most people outside of academia confuse the correlation.

I keep bringing up 1st world Asian countries because they're mostly democratic today, but their rapid economic growth was overseen by non-Democratic governments.

And if you want to talk about human rights and how to improve the human condition- Democracy is 10000000% less important than economic development and it doesn't even help economic development.

Europe is full of countries that were poor but got rapid economic growth with democratic governments. Think about countries like Finland and West-Germany. Asian countries have huge issues with corruption and they would do even better with a European model of democracy.

Comparing Trump to Kadyrov and Putin...

Hilarious shit. Remind me how many people has Trump had killed because they were gay or political enemies?
Republicans love the NRA and they start wars overseas, they are very bad.

Back