Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

why do people keep bringing up colin in a kabob thread?

oh that's right. because colin changed his bum life.

and is still living rent free

Can you explain what you mean

We have various posters saying America are the terrorist and killers and Russia is an innocent country made to look evil by western media

I find the dynamic bizarre too. Kadyrov is the leader of Chechnya, which isn't even Russia. They are a puppet state sure but the fact that the inference is that if Khabib turned down his invite would put his family in peril is pretty scary. But given the belief that Fedor's daughter was attacked in Russia for his mildly negative comments about Kadyrov I guess gives credence to the fact that even outside Russia (at the least in other parts of Eastern Europe) you better not cross Kadyrov (esp publicly it seems?)

In the U.S. our elected officials are criticized daily without fear of retribution.

I guess those who believe that America is awful, evil, etc are only focused on our imperialist foreign policy or whatever. But...looks like they now have a U.S. president willing to entertain some serious isolationist policy ideas. So congrats to them. I'm sure without the pesky American troops meddling in Syria anymore it will all work out fine, everyone will get along. I mean yeah the Kurds are pissed now and worried about being wiped off the map by Turkish troops, but they'll get over it.

Okay, I'm off to go learn Russian now so I can converse with my new rulers...

Khabib has to meet these people. Who is going to fund eagles mma? Khabib doesn't make enough money for that.

I find the dynamic bizarre too. Kadyrov is the leader of Chechnya, which isn't even Russia. They are a puppet state sure but the fact that the inference is that if Khabib turned down his invite would put his family in peril is pretty scary. But given the belief that Fedor's daughter was attacked in Russia for his mildly negative comments about Kadyrov I guess gives credence to the fact that even outside Russia (at the least in other parts of Eastern Europe) you better not cross Kadyrov (esp publicly it seems?)

In the U.S. our elected officials are criticized daily without fear of retribution.

I guess those who believe that America is awful, evil, etc are only focused on our imperialist foreign policy or whatever. But...looks like they now have a U.S. president willing to entertain some serious isolationist policy ideas. So congrats to them. I'm sure without the pesky American troops meddling in Syria anymore it will all work out fine, everyone will get along. I mean yeah the Kurds are pissed now and worried about being wiped off the map by Turkish troops, but they'll get over it.

Okay, I'm off to go learn Russian now so I can converse with my new rulers...
Then they will blame the US for not helping out

Then they will blame the US for not helping out

Correct. We are either imperialist scum, or we turn a blind eye to those suffering at the hands of despots and brutal regimes.

Maybe if we just disbanded our military all the world problems would go away. Man I just fixed everything. Geopolitics is some easy shit. You're welcome, world.

Not at all. Trump has done an amazingly good job considering the all-out assault he has had to endure at the hands of activist left wing judges, corrupt lying media, and crooked democrats.

Man the Khabib haters really are the worst though, way worse than his fans.

BcBeXi3.png
News flash...... there are people who are fans of both Jon Jones and Khabib.

It’s not so black and white

Khabib's dictator's tour is one of the most disgusting thing a mma fighter ever did beside the joe son rape thing.

That's your perspective from a Western cultural lens.

Most of the world doesn't treat Western democracy as positively as your closed mind might assume.

That's your perspective from a Western cultural lens.

Most of the world doesn't treat Western democracy as positively as your closed mind might assume.

Do they like Eastern Democracy?

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
Lol anything to make you feel better, but doesn't change the fact Kebab broke your boy down mentally and physically

Not at all. Trump has done an amazingly good job considering the all-out assault he has had to endure at the hands of activist left wing judges, corrupt lying media, and crooked democrats.

Hahahaha, he's appointed his own judges who have ruled against him. He's said blatant lies in the media, about 10 or so a day, and he had control of the house and senate and even they thought he was crazy. Trump took a skyrocketing economy and single handedly ruined it with his stupid tweets, stupid trade war and tax scam that didn't do anything for the economy.

Khabib, Floyd, Werdum, Weidman, Badr Hari all went to meet Kadyrov
Conor met Putin
Covington met Trump

Who cares.

From the first post:

"it also emphasizes how politicians continue to use athletes as propaganda tools."

This guy: who cares.

Lol

Lol that's why they all want to move to the West…

South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, etc. are either as rich as the West or even wealthier and these countries only developed Democracy as a consequence of economic prosperity and the establishment of peace and stability.

That's literally the model that most of Eurasia is trying to follow but the Washington-Brussels axis is trying to do everything they can to undermine it even though that path was left undisturbed for Japan, South Korea, and the Four Asian tigers.

Back