Wow Jouban did so much damage

Perry will have a hard time cracking the top 20-30 in the WW rankings. He might end-up being a cult fighter but they should just feed him bigger cans than him to stomp. He can become the hillbilly king.

Alan did a good Jouban wrecking this douche's ego. Most of Mike's damage is on his bum soul.
Alan went straight ISIS on the whole Platinum movement. You turds took a huge blow tonight.

#Versacebless

Is that really what she tagged herself the Platinum Princess? Careful Mike I seen ladies like these they after a different precious metal...

AJ had to execute a gameplan to the T and stay focused a 100% of the time to outpoint a fighter with novice skills. Just saying.....

AJ had to execute a gameplan to the T and stay focused a 100% of the time to outpoint a fighter with novice skills. Just saying.....

What the hell? Complex gameplan? Circle away from powerhand and stay at kickboxing range... yeah, complex stuff. I think Stann said something similar. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Thank fuck this semi-serious nonsense is now over. Perry barely lifted a finger in there, proper mug of a performance from him. Jouban tooled him.

What the hell? Complex gameplan? Circle away from powerhand and stay at kickboxing range... yeah, complex stuff. I think Stann said something similar. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Complex? Did you quote the wrong guy or something?

So you're discrediting Jouban by saying Perry sucks and Joubain had to make an effort and actually study him and make a gameplan. What is your point?
-People using gameplans are not real fighters?
-Using gameplans against worse fighters is for cowards (newsflash, the gameplans make them the batter fighters as well)?
-Jouban had to resort to gameplans to dismantle Mike, so Mike is actually the better fighter?

I also like OP's trail of thought, Jouban didn't derange Mikes face, making Mike the winner somehow.

Alan pitied his bully soul.

Jab-when bless.

AL-02_Alan-Jouban_LR-3-500x650.jpg

Perry and his fans have the stink of a bad nu-metal upbringing. If it weren't for Doug Marshall, I'd call him the Fred Durst of MMA, but since that's taken, he'll have to settle for Shifty Shellshock.

Shifty Shellshock.
<{anton}>

Platinum bless and all that jazz aside I knew Mike was never going to crack the top 10.

So you're discrediting Jouban by saying Perry sucks and Joubain had to make an effort and actually study him and make a gameplan. What is your point?
-People using gameplans are not real fighters?
-Using gameplans against worse fighters is for cowards (newsflash, the gameplans make them the batter fighters as well)?
-Jouban had to resort to gameplans to dismantle Mike, so Mike is actually the better fighter?

I also like OP's trail of thought, Jouban didn't derange Mikes face, making Mike the winner somehow.

My point is that there was no shame in Platinum losing by being out pointed by a razor focused AJ. AJ always takes some chances in hes fights trying to put on a show. In this one he kept focused the whole fight witch is good on him, but its also telling of the threat Platinum poses although hes skills is novice. I wasn't shitting on either fighter, only stating "facts" from my point of view.

Back