Wow, Jones just said he could make Middleweight!

Sweat pants!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Dude has fought damn near 1 person in his entire career the same size as himself, and is talking about dropping down.
gtfo, Cormier looked like he was in the Super Hulk tournament.

Old Pride nuthuggers are always the most butthurt.

Old Pride nuthuggers are always the most butthurt.

What does Pride have to do with anything kid?
Other than indicating your lack of ability to read anything longer than a username.

Dominating a weight class while refusing to challenge bigger people, while simultaneously declining fights with smaller fighters, and then talking about dropping a weight class. Hysterical, tell me more about his titanium balls...

This has nothing to do with Jon Jones, and everything to do with him simply being a perfect example of the polar shift that has happened from old MMA to new hipster cage fighting. Attitude.

Just like GSP/Anderson acting like school girls over a few pounds. Embarrassing.

For the record, don't think it would be good for him or his health and not sure how effective he'd be

Meh, I think he would be fine. Jones knows his body more than anyone. And if he thinks he can do it I don't see why he couldn't. I mean, we've seen the extreme of Rumble cutting down to WW. I'm sure Jones could make the cut for a few MW fights without worrying about his health. Better for him to do now vs later.

he'd look like that ex TUF fighter who broke his leg (forget his name)

Corey Hill

Silva v.s. Jones catchweight at 195 if Silva looks like his old self against Diaz?

So can Kendall Grove, but he couldn't cut it in the UFC at that weight.

Imagine the hate, but i find it fascinating how well he makes LHW, his frame is just amazingly well adapted for this sport.

Back