Wow is Matt Brown a Tough SOB

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
To not get stopped by Wonderboy. He took some of his best shots.
I think he may have the best p4p chin of all time. Never been stopped by strikes.

Anyways Congrats to Wonderboy!! May he get his title shot soon.

ww is full of guys with granite chins...rory, lawler, condit, hendricks, brown.....seems like it takes an all-out onslaught to take one of these guys out

ww is full of guys with granite chins...rory, lawler, condit, hendricks, brown.....seems like it takes an all-out onslaught to take one of these guys out
Yea 170 does seem to have a lot of guys with iron chins

He claims to have been knocked out on the feet too. Savage.

Stephen improved a lot because of that loss. But Matt does have a great ability to absorb punishment.

Iron chin. Somewhat glass body. Tough motherfucker.
Even with his glass body, he has never been put aways by body shots.
Can you think of any other fighters who drop from body shots and are not put away? How about come back to win?

Even with his glass body, he has never been put aways by body shots.
Can you think of any other fighters who drop from body shots and are not put away? How about come back to win?
I guess that's why they call him "Immortal"

He's improved a lot since that fight. Brown's pace was too much and his kicking heavy game didn't help. Still almost finished him with body shots in the 1st

he said WB put him to sleep various times in their fight and he was waking up over and over again

Don't forget Rick Story. That guy has ate bombs from Ellenberger, Alves, Hendricks, and Gastelum without even blinking. His chin is crazy.

He's hurt from body shots all the time, but he's just unbelievably gritty and resilient and that keeps him from getting KO'd. I guess a person who survived drug overdosing should be that tough.

Back