WOW I forgot how hard Infinite Intensity is!

for what its worth, aren't those copies you are reading bootlegs? if so, i say pay the man on his website. its only $12 right now for Christ's sake. seems like there's a lot of copyrighted material in those scribd databases. while the subscription service is legit, people post up copyrighted material as pdf's using their open publishing (sharing) feature.

i've had a hard copy of the book for years and i return to it now and again. like everyone says, it is brutal.

Seconded. Ross is a great guy, and he's always enthusiastic about helping his customers. I still have a handwritten note from him thanking me for purchasing his products.

Seconded. Ross is a great guy, and he's always enthusiastic about helping his customers. I still have a handwritten note from him thanking me for purchasing his products.

Yeah, guy wrote a note on the first page of my copy of Infinite Intensity.

Yeah, guy wrote a note on the first page of my copy of Infinite Intensity.

i'm glad you guys agree with me. he still has a holiday sale going right now so all of his products are almost half off right now.

funny side note, i was going to get the "untapped strength" e-book and realized that i actually ordered it back in september already. i never downloaded it. had other things on my mind at that time including hand surgery. anyway, i just had to email him tonight to ask for another download code. i'm sure the book will be as good as all his other material i have (II, NG, FTC)

Back