WOW I actually feel bad for Rousey

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dodged all the media after losing last time and eating all her shit talk

Came back, avoided interviews, all the celebrities and outlets were picking a triumphant return

BOOM... shut down brutally in like, 30 seconds.. I actually feel BAD

Didnt even look competitive, she just was outclassed, nearly KTFO... damn. I was even starting to think Nunes would somehow mess up in the clinch and let Ronda get close.. but nope

just like a kid getting beat up by a grown man

Rousey didnt land anything significant and looked like CM punk in there

was her sparring partner a punching bag?

Came back, avoided interviews, all the celebrities and outlets were picking a triumphant return

Didnt even look competitive, she just was outclassed, nearly KTFO... damn. I was even starting to think Nunes would somehow mess up in the clinch and let Ronda get close.. but nope

just like a kid getting beat up by a big dude in the school yard. !

Don't feel sorry for her at all. She left the octagon again instead of giving Nunes any kind of respect. Deserves absolutely zero respect or concern.

why?

she deserves all of this
fucking ego tripping hype job

i gues they forgot to fly in boxers for Rhonda to spar with she was droping them with bodyshoots ... oh wait

There is only 4000 threads about ronda. Why didn't you post in one of those.

thats called called collect a paycheck and fuck y'all

But she can still beat Cain, easily plus at least 50 percent of all male bantamweights

I really don't. She's had special treatment through her entire UFC career.

@Gorbag im gunna tag you in every thread until you give me those tears! LOL

just like a kid getting beat up by a grown man

Rousey didnt land anything significant and looked like CM punk in there
Why feel bad for her, shes worth millions

Yeah thats because she decided to stand with Amanda when she has HORRIBLE boxing. I hope this shuts up all the people saying Ronda has good boxing. I mean I hear MMA fighters saying that, who should know better.

She has terrible boxing, someone with good understanding of boxing would not get boxed up like that by an MMA fighter. Her head movement is horrible, her distance, her speed, all horrible. Nunes was landing the same combinations again and again, and still Ronda could not see them coming.

And this is not a diss on Ronda, its a diss on that Edmond cunt who keeps feeding her bullshit. He fucked her career as well as Travis Browne career. They need to fucking ditch that guy.

Ronda got skills, she just had terrible understanding of stand up. That was exposed in the Holm fight and again exposed here in this fight. Sadly they did not work on it at all.

I also feel bad for her, frankly.

She's an emotional fighter. I can't hate on her for that. She also has been shit on most of her life. Even when she was a judoka people in other countries would hate her just because she was American.

It's no surprise that she has a Ronda vs The World mentality. She was forced into it at an early age, and even now people treat her like shit which just compounds the problem.

Back