Wow how over hyped and over rated was Mcmann and Calderwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your professional opinion as a psychiatrist, or are you pretending to be something else this week?

Im still waiting for you to post that photo proving you're 5'10.

I read elsewhere you posted that you're 5'2 manlet height but edited it.

Calderwood is to busy getting tattoos instead of training these days

Lol cybernetics must be the most exposed loser I've ever had the pleasure of finding here on sherdog.

Haha thank you Lucifer for making class that much more fun.

Im still waiting for you to post that photo proving you're 5'10.
I'm still waiting for you to go back to school so I don't have to be your friend anymore. Jesus Christ, I can see why no one likes you.

I read elsewhere you posted that you're 5'2 manlet height but edited it.
Sounds legit. Did they ever figure out if I'm 19 or 40? Their stories are all over the place, much like your career as a psychiatrist, sports nutritionist, and brand manager. You never answered me before: what are you pretending to be this week? #shame

Eh who cares? In a few weeks you go back to reality. Do me a favor and refer to yourself as "The Jackal" in your suicide note before shooting up your school. I deserve that validation for keeping you company over this summer break, which considering your age, you really should have spent with a girl and not me, unless...well...y'know.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1268-1404011046-4.gif

I'm still waiting for you to go back to school so I don't have to be your friend anymore. Jesus Christ, I can see why no one likes you.

Sounds legit. Did they ever figure out if I'm 19 or 40? Their stories are all over the place, much like your career as a psychiatrist, sports nutritionist, and brand manager. You never answered me before: what are you pretending to be this week? #shame

Eh who cares? In a few weeks you go back to reality. Do me a favor and refer to yourself as "The Jackal" in your suicide note before shooting up your school. I deserve that validation for keeping you company over this summer break, which considering your age, you really should have spent with a girl and not me, unless...well...y'know.

As expected, you cannont prove you are 5'10.

Manlet confirmed. I win.

Find someone else to jack off to.

Why are you posting here at 330am? Dont you have that important job to go to?

You're unemployed, kid. You're near 89,000 posts on an internet forum...what have you posted a thousand posts on in the last month? Imagine if you had actually done something useful with your life instead of spending 10 years whoring on here LOL

Last edited:
Is that the creeper who e-stalked Mark Zima?

Blocked for the virtue of being as mentally disturbed as cybernetics.

Lol like id bother stalking that guy apart from making fun of his fetish here on sherdog. He thinks every person online is his own stalker

By the way, Lucipher Alfa pm'd me begging me to quit the beef, and apologizing, as per my signature.

I have left him alone completely. I'm guessing he saw my signature though, and now he's sending me pm's saying he was trolling, and sending me death threats.

Last chance LIL Lucy, as a real man I have left you be until you started sending me pm's. Let it go like you begged me and I have been doing, or keep getting publicly shamed, it's all the same to me.

Last edited:

As expected, you cannont prove you are 5'10.

Manlet confirmed. I win.

you 2 knock it off.

jackal, you are flaming and trying to get Ravden to engage and he tricked you into revealing a pm and details. youre both at fault. 1 pt infraction each. drop it. or take it to pms and don't pretend your life was really threatened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back