Wow how over hyped and over rated was Mcmann and Calderwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a fan of McMann, but never bought into the Calderwood hype. Before TUF, I remember seeing her name pop up on a few threads and Invicta articles on websites. On TUF, she underwhelmed with her combination of lackluster first fight and her sleepy-perpetually-congested-voice routine. Post-TUF, she is still underperforming. No me gusta.

You should feel silly for making a serious response to any WMMA-related post created by cybernetics, UL, Bearknuckle, Diggem, klnOmega, Toothless King, kenetics, stealthmode, Bad Romance, BonesNose, BVG, PainIsLIfe, XociDe, RockUmSockUm, The_Renaissance, Bones245n4847, Phoenix Down.

You forgot TheJackal.

I enjoy watching Calderwood. But I vividly recall her striking being likened to a WMMA version of Anderson Silva.

It's even more bizarre. His first thread about her is some creeper shit where he's hyping her up. Then he proceeds to trash her ever since.

Jesus fuck lol. Did he send her a tweet asking for her hand in marriage and got blocked?

Where you at TS?

I still think mcmann is very good. Ronda is the far and away the best in the division, Miesha is the 2nd best and that was a competitive fight and Nunes is a beast. She's had as tough a competition as you're going to have in WMMA at this stage of the game. She's still a good wrestler, has some snap in her punches, has a decent right hand, and is a good athlete. She's still a good fighter, she's just lost to better ones.

Calderwood on the other hand.....has not looked good imo. At all.

Calderwood at least has a cute accent for virgins to masterweight to. McMann needs to be fed to comeback bloodlust Zingano, get KTFO and cut. Can't promote, can't fight, what's the point of keeping her.

Calderwood at least has a cute accent for virgins to masterweight to.
Masterweight?

Shake%20Weight.gif

Ravden. Ironblade. The manlet and other rumors on c-am-a-ldog true about you?
Do you think I know what some bitter offshoot with ten members is saying about me? I ain't that much of a loser.

Stop deflecting.

Do you think I know what some bitter offshoot with ten members is saying about me? I ain't that much of a loser.

Stop deflecting.

Sorry lil guy but you definitely qualify. I don't believe for a second that you have a job what with the full time posting you do here and how serious a career choice it is to you.

Sorry lil guy but you definitely qualify. I don't believe for a second that you have a job what with the full time posting you do here and how serious a career choice it is to you.
Is that your professional opinion as a psychiatrist, or are you pretending to be something else this week?

More of you still under Mcmann's spell than I expected. She is 2-3 in the UFC, it's do or die time for her if she doesn't rack up some serious wins because the two chicks that she actually beat were nobodies.

You guys need to wake up.

More of you still under Mcmann's spell than I expected. She is 2-3 in the UFC, it's do or die time for her if she doesn't rack up some serious wins because the two chicks that she actually beat were nobodies.

You guys need to wake up.

McMann refuses to do promo for the UFC and whines about the Reebok pay. She'll be cut in no time and go work as a wrestling coach. That's where she belongs.

McMann refuses to do promo for the UFC and whines about the Reebok pay. She'll be cut in no time and go work as a wrestling coach. That's where she belongs.

Sadly, I could see her pursuing legal action somehow based on gender equality when that happens.

Lets look at McMann's best wins: Sheila Gaff, Shayna Baszler, and Tonya Evinger (only in hindsight since Evinger managed to get Invicta gold, but back then she was not a very good fighter).

Let that sink in for a second.

We all know she should have lost to Murphy, lost to Tate, lost to Misha, and lost to RR.

Was she overrated? Yes. People talked her up like a top contender, most of them because they find her heavily muscled body attractive for some reason or because they eat a spoonful of UFC hype when she was gifted a TS with 1 UFC win over an unranked opponent.

She has no top10 wins.

People win, lose, go on streaks, and live lives. Sometimes life gets in the way of training. Sometimes people lose their focus. Other times they gain focus in too many directions at once. Sometimes everything clicks. Other times it never clicks again.

So no result matters. Cool.

This thread is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back