Wow how over hyped and over rated was Mcmann and Calderwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McMann...another gatekeeper. She looked really promising but didn't deliver.

The kick McMann threw was shameful. Hands down at your waist and a slow pirouette. What could you expect?

She really needs to take some time to develop her striking and defense. Otherwise this will be a short career.

I never understood where people thought this hype from McMann was coming from. I saw maybe three people on here hyping her up as great. She's good, but she was never great. And Nunes is a savage anyway.

What's the big deal? So he hates Sara McMann. Nothing wrong with hating.

Most of the world's major philosophies/religions/ethical systems would disagree and say that it is both bad for you and bad in general. Don't be a hater bro - better to love and stuff

I didn't realize Sara McMann had a noteworthy fanbase.

Calderwood's did over-rate her however.

At least Mcmann got her ass kicked by chicks in the top 5. Calderwood is getting wrecked by mere prospects.

Yeah...she is getting wrecked by prospects...prospects meaning multiple... Though she is 10-1... :rolleyes:

I don't think I've seen a McMann nor Calderwood thread. Where was all this hype you're referring to?

McMann...another gatekeeper. She looked really promising but didn't deliver.

Lol. She's not even good enough to guard the gate to Rousey. That's pretty much Tate's job. McMann is like the butler that serves the gatekeeper.

Nunes also hit like a truck and possibly harder than any other female BW (hard to tell between her and R3, but Nunes is more consistent in delivering the destruction as a striking oriented fighter). Most of her wins are by 1st and 2nd round T/KO, it wouldn't have been shocking if the punch she dropped McMann with had put her out cold.

That punch looked like it broke Sara's nose, kind of like the Rory fight. I'll have to watch it again, but it was enough to drop her and then Amanda took advantage of it. As a fan of Mcmann it's disappointing, but at least Nunes took the fight. It's been hard for Sara to get fights because people just don't want to face her, especially ones in the Top-10. Maybe this loss will open up more opportunities for girls willing to fight her.

Well, it's wmma so there is no such thing as a "good" fighter other than Rousey. Almost every fight you wonder who actually won the contest because no one really did anything to note.

When did Sara miss weight? She's weighed in at 136 or less for all of her UFC matches.

She "missed" weight initially for this recent fight... But then made it afterwords. It was only a half so it was probably just the clothes :p

It's even more bizarre. His first thread about her is some creeper shit where he's hyping her up. Then he proceeds to trash her ever since.

Damn, I feel silly for making a serious post in this thread.

I remember when people thought Calderwood was to become champ lol. Then now JJ is champ, Calderwood says 'the fight we want is her vs JJ' but now everyone disagrees, Moroz was handling her on the feet, JJ would destroy her. She hates getting hit and doesn't react well to it, she almost gave up in the first minute of her last fight.

Damn, I feel silly for making a serious post in this thread.

You should feel silly for making a serious response to any WMMA-related post created by cybernetics, UL, Bearknuckle, Diggem, klnOmega, Toothless King, kenetics, stealthmode, Bad Romance, BonesNose, BVG, PainIsLIfe, XociDe, RockUmSockUm, The_Renaissance, Bones245n4847, Phoenix Down.

I remember when people thought Calderwood was to become champ lol. Then now JJ is champ, Calderwood says 'the fight we want is her vs JJ' but now everyone disagrees, Moroz was handling her on the feet, JJ would destroy her. She hates getting hit and doesn't react well to it, she almost gave up in the first minute of her last fight.

AcceptableIncomparableDorking

SpectacularShinyIslandwhistler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back