wow how in the world is Cathal in the ufc?

That's UFC level for you. All these other cans from anything outside the UFC would not stand a chance.

He was almost KO'd in the first but STILL was given that round! How the fuck does that work! That's kind of ruined my mood

UFC is trying to tap into the Irish market.

What I find weird is the thousands of Irish flags in the stands. I'm willing to bet 95% of those haven't been to Ireland. What gives?

he is very good at wrestling people on the British isles... (includes Irland)

He would not have been as succesful if he would have been brought up in the Finnish or eastern European mma scene.
He found a sweet spot.

I can't remember another fighter looking so awkward. Those kicks. What the hell was that?

The Irish are taking over the UFC...by easy match ups & dodgy Judges

He should be given the choice: prove yourself against two of the following: rumble, teixeira, hunt, stipe, or jds. Or get the F out.

Yeah I'm mad

australians are terrible fighters not even dodgy judges could help ur shit ass country

images

Why do people always do this after a robbery? Were the judges Brazilian/British/Canadian? etc...

Cathal apparently has the judges/refs in his pocket in Ireland, Sweden and now America. He must be a very rich man.

lol Pendred is trending on twitter. the robbery seen around the world.

Ben Askren needs to prove himself against Karl Pendred. This UFC competition is a whole 'nother level.

Back