Wow. Horrible. 2 boring decisions > 2 finishes????

Such a terrible match-up.

Holm couldn't do shit to a petrified opponent in Reneau, and now they put her in with Rousey? I'm not even sure Holm understands the definition of 'aggression'

I had hopes she'd translate well but Holm is one of the most underwhelming fighters I've ever watched.

Why not Nunes/Rousey? Or at LEAST Tate 3?

Boring decisions is the style to fight Rousey.

Going for the finish gets you finished in seconds.

Why do people still act like ya'll don't know what this is about? Holm is currently more marketable than Nunes. That's it. Ronda is the main attraction but Holm's support will make this bigger than a Nunes fight. We can't currently change it. Just accept it and stop being so emotional. Every fight announcement we get the same threads.

I realize that neither woman would beat Rousey but seriously, how in the world did Holm get the shot over Nunes with those God awful perfomances? If this was a grunting contest, then Holm by a large margin. But nothing I've seen from Holm has impressed me up to this point. Yet Nunes just finished McMann and gets not love. And the to make things worse, Tate is getting the next shot after? I dont know who's getting treated worse, Nunes or Jacare.

What fight were you watching?? her fight with Renau was great and she completely dominated the fight, it was a striking clinic. Her fight with Raquel was competitive and close, we expected better but she easily won vs Renau

Nunes just lost to Cat 2 fights ago, she's not a clear contender and she was 4 losses. Holm is undefeated in her career.

Remember, the UFC doesn't always set up fights because it's fair to the fighters, it's all about the money.

Ronda/Tate 3 would bring in more money than Ronda/Holm, but if Ronda/Tate 3 wasn't happening, I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ronda/Holm instead of putting Ronda against a more deserving fighter.

It's because Ronda/Holm would bring in more money than the other fights. Even if there's fighters in the division more deserving than Holm, if they aren't capable of bringing in as much money as what Holm could do for this match up, then they wouldn't make that fight. They UFC will go with the bigger money fight first. That's just how it is. It's all for the money.

What fight were you watching?? her fight with Renau was great and she completely dominated the fight, it was a striking clinic. Her fight with Raquel was competitive and close, we expected better but she easily won vs Renau

Nunes just lost to Cat 2 fights ago, she's not a clear contender and she was 4 losses. Holm is undefeated in her career.

If Holm fought who Nunes has fought she'd have more than 4 losses

Back