Wow. Hatton's next fight will really be free!

If that does turn out to be true, that's great.....

thats good im looking forward to see him fight again.

Its only free because HBO and Showtime turned down the fight.

Really hope he wins well, if he loses on cuts or something it will be a heartbreaker for him as this is meant to be the fight where he repays the fans for supporting him in Vegas last time out.

Also the fight is going to be around 10pm GMT because I think Hatton's getting pissed off at the yanks dictating when he fights, so another reason why it won't be on PPV over there

I bloody hate that myself, it makes it kinda special to stay up til 5 in the morning to watch a fight but at the same time, the big fights which kicked off at 9 home time were much much nicer.

Also the fight is going to be around 10pm GMT because I think Hatton's getting pissed off at the yanks dictating when he fights, so another reason why it won't be on PPV over there

your signature is monty python worthy. well done.

you know golden boy was trying to ink out a deal with nbc, supposedly for his fight with forbes but it didnt' pan out,

man dlh got all kinds of money doesn't he? shit he's got this, a clothing line, the dynamo soccer team, ring magazine, now he just needs to buy a car company and turn it around or something, maybe he'll buy buick? hmmmm lol

seriously, didnt' this fight presale like thousands of tickets with no fighter being announced against hatton?

thats pretty damn popular

and why the hell is dlh taking on forbes? i mean shit, thats a step back, i'm sorry but i like forbes and all but he's not in the same league anymore, not the same weight class or anything, why? thats a stay busy fight if anything

Ya, he hates the Americans for making him rich.

He isn't Mayweather... why the hell do you think he took this fight? I'm sure if he'd fought a guy like Malignaggi, he'd be on a lot more cash for the fight.

It just appears that boxing isn't about the money for Hatton, unlike others.

And to the guy above... yes, it's still going to be on Sky Box Office, unfortunately

He isn't Mayweather... why the hell do you think he took this fight? I'm sure if he'd fought a guy like Malignaggi, he'd be on a lot more cash for the fight.

It just appears that boxing isn't about the money for Hatton, unlike others.

And to the guy above... yes, it's still going to be on Sky Box Office, unfortunately

fuck sky, get a chipped cable box

Back