wow Fox hyping Eric Silva like he's the new Anderson Silva...

Was that the best response you could think of? Even if you don't want to admit it, you Erik was buttfucking dhk till he got caught with that one punch. Brown is a slow mediocre Muai Thai fighter that's has good cardio, that's it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, brother. Sonnen was 'butt fucking' Anderson Silva in his two fights where he got finished too, but no one cares and it doesn't matter. Dunno what that has to do with Silva or Brown being overrated though.

I but it was cool watching Erick run a train on dhk up till then though...
He wasn't owning DHK that bad. And also, Erik gassed out so bad.. I couldn't believe it. Lol dude had one round of fight in him and then he gassed out.

He wasn't owning DHK that bad. And also, Erik gassed out so bad.. I couldn't believe it. Lol dude had one round of fight in him and then he gassed out.

I'm a DHK fan but he was getting lit up. The last thing anyone was expecting was that KO.

I've got to go with Brown.... His toughness will get him through the worst of it and then he'll put the hurt on Silva when he tires.

Well you try beating a Dong that big and see how tired you get haha

Whatever helps you sleep at night, brother. Sonnen was 'butt fucking' Anderson Silva in his two fights where he got finished too, but no one cares and it doesn't matter. Dunno what that has to do with Silva or Brown being overrated though.

Idk I just like talking smack during fights for excitement.

Matt brown is severely overrated and I hope silva can prove it tonight. As long as he doesn't get stupid like he did against dhk he'll have an easy night.

Matt brown on these forums isn't even being made to be a contender.

People make out Eric Silva to be the next champion. Has the potential to beat anyone out there.

I don't think people are saying much on Matt Brown except that he's going to beat Erick Silva. This is what are making the Eric Silva fans react and say that Matt Brown is overated like yourself. This just shows how hard people are for Erick Silva. He has accomplished nothing as he has lost to anyone ranked and has been beating cans. Put those cans in front of anyone in the top 10 and they all will get demolished at 170.

Erick Silva is does not have this extreme potential that has yet to show up that people like you make him out to have.

Most people who are considered contenders in the UFC not only steam roll people that are outside the top 15, they steam roll people that are ranked 7-10. Particularly if your not a lay and pray person.

The 170 division is crazy deep. The top 5 guys are typically heads and shoulders above the rest.

Its the reason why someone like Maia can steam roll guys like Finch, but has a hard time breaking into the top 5. Its a crazy deep division and if Erick Silva was destined for greatness(remember no one around here is putting Brown as a champion), he would already have beaten Fitch and Kim. 170 is just such a deep division, that Erick Silva's accomplishment mean nothing. Beating ranked opponents is what you need to get any where at 170. Not just doing well in losses(unless its against the top 5) because the top of the division would have closed and beat in those close losses.

Plus with so many people in the top 10 having heavy hands at welterweight, getting knocked out by Dong Kim, means he's never going to be champion. Once you been knocked out by someone without power, your chance for success drops dramatically.

Don't care about Silva but I can't stand Matt Brown. Fingers crossed his hype train gets derailed.

I'm always down for watching a tobacco chewing cooter get his ass handed to him.

Go Silva.

It's a joke that he is a betting favorite.

He's an exciting fighter, but yeah, they're pushing him hard.

Anderson-Silva-KOd-gif.gif

I still smh at this.

Silva had a good opportunity to counter and instead left his chin on a silver platter to be KO'd.

The hype has been unwarranted so far, lets see what he can show us tonight.

Back