wow Fox hyping Eric Silva like he's the new Anderson Silva...

DouglasM

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
hope he gets ko'd tonight

he doesn't deserve to be in top 15

ibuOPPHWHMRhXG.gif

Not a fan of Silva, but I can't stand Matt Brown. Hoping Silva wrecks him

The guy in the background of the E Silva ko looks like he lost a metric ton of money

He's going to destroy Brown.

DESTROY.

They scheduled the pre-fight show for FS2, then bumped it away to the FOX Sports Go app, which I don't have, in favor of showing MLB highlights, and they used the pre-fight show to interview some actor to hype up his TV show.

At least they brought back Dominick Cruz behind the desk.

Matt brown is severely overrated and I hope silva can prove it tonight. As long as he doesn't get stupid like he did against dhk he'll have an easy night.

Best part of that gif is Joe Silva lol, he looks like part of a whack a mole game.

Matt brown is severely overrated and I hope silva can prove it tonight. As long as he doesn't get stupid like he did against dhk he'll have an easy night.

Erick Silva is severely overrated and I hope brown can prove it tonight.

Silva is more overrated than Brown is.

Erik isn't that good. It was cool seeing DHK knock his block off.

I have nothing against Erik Silva, and I like his style. But UFC has been trying to push hiim as the next big star for 2 years now, and its just not happening - stop forcing it and turning people off.

Erick Silva is severely overrated and I hope brown can prove it tonight.

Was that the best response you could think of? Even if you don't want to admit it, you Erik was buttfucking dhk till he got caught with that one punch. Brown is a slow mediocre Muai Thai fighter that's has good cardio, that's it.

Back