Wow. ESPN2 currently airing UFC 237...

holy shit this is the hardest I've laughed in a while. the longer TS says MIA the funnier it gets

I imagine TS has already just chalked it up as an L and made a new account

Did TS wake up from a coma and still think BJ Penn was a MAIN CARD fighter? LMAO!

As Sherdoggers, it is our solemn duty to keep this thread going until it reaches legendary status.

It'll get cut off if sub regional tball try outs come on. Its only $5 will be on their tombstone
They use to cut off Friday Night Fights for shit like Bowling and Softball, even cross country skiing ESPN will always cut off combat sports for literally anything else. Hell I remember one time the fights started a hour & a half late (only showed the last 30 minutes) so they could replay the Lumberjack US Nationals & another time same thing for the National Aerobic Championships I shit you not <36>

Epic thread, it will be remembered just like the guy who came blasting and full of indignation about certain enhancing 'blue' products he saw advertised, only to be told that google adsense gives you ads based on your own personal searches & region.
What Blue products?

lol At how hard you guys are getting trolled. He’s obviously pointing out how ridiculous having 2 UFC legends, in one of their final fights, start the prelims while 2 low level WMMA fighters start the main card.
<seedat>

Literally, why would anyone spend $65 on a PPV now when you can watch it in it's entirety for free a couple days later..... This UFC/ESPN merger is looking worse and worse, coupled with the atrocious matchmaking I can't believe people still buy the PPVs.
They'll always be a market for live sports. If they put the Superbowl behind a pay wall, fans are not going to wait a few days later to watch it.

Guida vs. Penn right now
Hey. So.

You should come back to this thread, admit you were wrong, and then let it go. It'll die and we'll forget.

But until you do, Daniel Cormier is laughing at you

<36>

lol now fans complain about getting content for free? Also it's just the prelims as many said.

MMA fans are truly fucking retarded sometimes.
You're fucking mad they don't keep shit behind a paywall?

Yeah I saw it was on too, but not watching, tired of seeing Penn embarrass himself

In the UK you get your internet and every UFC Fight Night/PPV for around $65 a month with BT Sport. That's along with a bunch of other sports too but even Boxing is free or $30-35 for the big PPVs

Literally, why would anyone spend $65 on a PPV now when you can watch it in it's entirety for free a couple days later..... This UFC/ESPN merger is looking worse and worse, coupled with the atrocious matchmaking I can't believe people still buy the PPVs.
Uhh... because like all sporting events, the whole point is to fucking watch it live.

What an idiotic thread.

BJ Penn is on a 7 fight streak yes. But on a losing streak. You should know better than think he is on a PPV main card.

To be fair to TS, my TV guide said UFC 237 on ESPN2, and listed the main card fights. Of course, when I turned to ESPN2, it was just a replay of the prelims. I have Comcast.

Back