giphy-facebook_s.jpg
ESPN
Stephen-A-Smith-facepalm.jpg

Attachments

• oBNIb3Zs_400x400.jpg
    oBNIb3Zs_400x400.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I got home from Bellators event in time for the rose fight. The moment I turn on my stream anik says Brazilians have lost 7 straight fights. Went to bed after the main. Was planning on watching the aldo and Silva fights. Fuckin anik
Did he count the fight that was Brazilian vs Brazilian? LOL

TS, I'm very happy for you, but I am not impressed by your post

Proud of you for coming in guns blazing, TS. You know your truth.

Epic thread, it will be remembered just like the guy who came blasting and full of indignation about certain enhancing 'blue' products he saw advertised, only to be told that google adsense gives you ads based on your own personal searches & region.
Wayyyy back when I was just a lurker this happened, but the ads were for a gay dating website lmao.

Literally, why would anyone spend $65 on a PPV now when you can watch it in it's entirety for free a couple days later..... This UFC/ESPN merger is looking worse and worse, coupled with the atrocious matchmaking I can't believe people still buy the PPVs.

Did you watch 237 live or close to it? Did you pay to watch it?

I'm the same way. And can hardly find a good stream these days. Havent watched a full card since Conor Diaz 2
If only there was a way to watch the PPV without illegally streaming :rolleyes:

I think TS should have to come back and own up to this shitstorm of a thread. If he doesn't, the minute he posts anywhere else on side he should be given a pink belt for welching.
His options are :
  • Ban
  • Own this shit
  • Pink belt
@The Highlight where you at bitch

@The Highlight
tenor.gif

Dude smashed the laptop down, gone outside to take a breather knowing he has to face the music eventually.....

If this guy doesn't show back up and apologize within 48hrs he gets double yellows would be fair

LOL that some funny shit.
It would prob have taken TS all of 2 min to CHECK it before making a thread.
But thank god @The Highlight did not. He went an made a thread.

If only there was a way to watch the PPV without illegally streaming :rolleyes:

I think TS should have to come back and own up to this shitstorm of a thread. If he doesn't, the minute he posts anywhere else on side he should be given a pink belt for welching.
His options are :
  • Ban
  • Own this shit
  • Pink belt
@The Highlight where you at bitch
maybe mods will do another poll..... @Kung Fu Tze

To be fair it was listed as "UFC 237: Namajunas vs Andrade" on the guide.

I was seeing it but figured it wasnt the maincard because the event was almost finished and it was showing no names instead of co-main or mainevent.

Why do people never own up when they fail like this?

I mean, how hard is it to just say "I messed up, I didn't know they only aired the prelims". Or "I thought Penn Vs Guida was on the main card"

Seriously, how much of a pussy can you be. Especially when you're anonymous. Can't imagine guys like TS in real life.

Back