Wow. ESPN2 currently airing UFC 237...

Boxing does the same and they still get great PPV buys. People like to see it live
It's part of the enjoyment. The anticipation of not knowing who could end up asleep at any point. The spectacle of live combat is alive and well motha fuckas

from my guide
"UFC 237 Prelims: Namajunas vs. Andrade 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm | Today
Undercard MMA bouts from Rio de Janeiro. Included: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Spann (205 lbs.); Thiago Moses vs. Kurt Holobaugh (155); Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia (135); and BJ Penn vs. Clay Guida (155). "

I wonder what will happen!

It's part of the enjoyment. The anticipation of not knowing who could end up asleep at any point. The spectacle of live combat is alive and well motha fuckas
I got home from Bellators event in time for the rose fight. The moment I turn on my stream anik says Brazilians have lost 7 straight fights. Went to bed after the main. Was planning on watching the aldo and Silva fights. Fuckin anik

I got home from Bellators event in time for the rose fight. The moment I turn on my stream anik says Brazilians have lost 7 straight fights. Went to bed after the main. Was planning on watching the aldo and Silva fights. Fuckin anik
Hes a real piece of shit for that. Lesson learned I guess, no commentary if it's on a recorded feed

Literally, why would anyone spend $65 on a PPV now when you can watch it in it's entirety for free a couple days later..... This UFC/ESPN merger is looking worse and worse, coupled with the atrocious matchmaking I can't believe people still buy the PPVs.
This used to be the case with Tyson fights when I was young.

If you just waited a week and avoided spoilers ( which was fairly easy when you're a kid and pretty much the only one your age who followed Boxing) it would be on TSN for free. It was awesome!!

Not knowing the outcome of a fight is 50% of the thrill for me. Watching fights after they're live would be dumb for me.

Not knowing the outcome of a fight is 50% of the thrill for me. Watching fights after they're live would be dumb for me.
I'm the same way. And can hardly find a good stream these days. Havent watched a full card since Conor Diaz 2

You're telling me ESPN2 is re-airing the prelims they already showed on Saturday night?!

Back