Wow Dominick Cruz Got Jones/Gus and Barao/Wineland Prediction Spot On

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Does he have a great mind or what? Very good call.

Your thoughts?

He needs to get his self back in the cage, asap, and yea , spot on

His fight IQ is very impressive.

In before retarded haters

Dominick is obviously a smart dude, understanding the game is a big part of his style.
He actually had a good idea of what was going to happen in the fights.

No doubt Cruz knows the fight game.

The rehab game on the other hand...

I don't really pay much attention to fighter-predictions, but is this a pattern? Like Nam Phan, lol?

He really is the best fight analyst they have ever since he started doing UFC tonight, pre and post fight shows. His voice & personality isn't the best for TV though.

Yea, saw these videos before, spot on.
His fight IQ is very impressive.

Last edited:
Bright guy with good insight...
except Alex didn't win and Alex did get tired.

And I didn't post this to argue, so please don't tell me your opinion of the fight, or whether the scorecards were right or wrong.

Alex is gonna win and he's not gonna get tired. Yeah, spot on indeed!

He called Gus to win vs Jones so I wouldn't agree that he got both of these fights right.

Bright guy with good insight...
except Alex didn't win and Alex did get tired.

And I didn't post this to argue, so please don't tell me your opinion of the fight, or whether the scorecards were right or wrong.

I think the tiring had a lot to do with nearly getting KO'd. He seemed fine up until that point.

I think the tiring had a lot to do with nearly getting KO'd. He seemed fine up until that point.

Did not nearly get KOed. Getting stung =/= almost KOed. He tired like a normal human and still outstruck Jones in the 5th.

i love his breakdowns. Hope they keep him around on the tv-shows

Back