WoW Classic/Nostalrius Server

I'll play Alliance.

Now.. What to play..

Healers were historically pretty common on Alliance side, still hold true? I may go Warlock or Protection Paladin. But I remember Prot Pallies being fairly worthless, hmm.

Is that even a question? You go to Menethil Harbor as a rogue and allow no passage, Angwe style.

I play Alliance on Nost. Toons name is Ziltoidx

I'll play Alliance.

Now.. What to play..

Healers were historically pretty common on Alliance side, still hold true? I may go Warlock or Protection Paladin. But I remember Prot Pallies being fairly worthless, hmm.

I'd play Lock if I were you. Locks/Druids are in high demand on the server, and you'd have no problems getting into a raiding guild if that's what you like. They're also pretty broken since it's old school fear and sometimes you can bring someone 100-30 inside one fear.

I'm actually really enjoying this server.

It's very well done.

Granted, I had to get the questie addon, and will probably get DBM too, but overall it feels like classic 100%.

Wish I could have been here when the server launched.

What level are you now? I started rolling a priest when i'm not leveling my hunter.. he's level 9 if you're looking for a leveling partner. Friend me.. Apexhc / Quimbly

I have a friend that always wanted to try WoW but was disgruntled by the seriously high level cap and thought of necessary grinding/raiding. Maybe he'll give this a go.

I never played Vanilla, started in BC. Might have to give this a shot.

In full disclosure, I have found a few negative aspects of the server:

-- At peak times, the server lags. This is because the server is apparently so popular, with 7k+ players simultaneously during primetime. It's not 'bad' lag, but there is a noticeable delay when accepting and completing quests, vendoring items, etc.

-- It's not 100% classic. They've made little tweaks here and there, some for the better, like allowing the auction houses in all capital cities to be functional, and linked. This wasn't added until Wrath of the Lich King, but I'm OK with it.

-- Raid progression is already well underway, with guilds killing Onyxia and MC content. What did you expect? :p

I'm having a lot of fun though. I welcome any Sherbros to come play Alliance side with me.

Shit was going to try this today but it got shut down in April 2016...fucking lawyers.

Back