WoW, clasic private server.. fresh start this month!

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
-What is "Classic World of Warcraft"?

Retail 2005 World of Warcraft. The game that started the entire MMO craze. No expansions, and it will 'progress' through the patches.

https://elysium-project.org/timeline

What's different from classic? Honor system will be in at launch, Onyxia and Maraudon will be in at launch. Enhanced weather graphics, and some bug fixes will be in the game. The rest is pretty much as the game launched.

-When does it launch? And will people be able to transfer characters to it?

January. The exact date (and time) will be announced today (Christmas).

No transfers of any kind will be allowed. Ever. This will be a FRESH server.

-How much does it cost?

It's free. No purchase price. No subscription fee. Free...

-How can I get it installed?

Private server ?

<{poor?}>

Blizzard doesn't offer any classic servers.

I like Legion, but I'd rather play classic. Seeing as I have no alternative, I'm forced to playing on a private server.

They announced it will launch on January 7th!

Blizzard doesn't offer any classic servers.

I like Legion, but I'd rather play classic. Seeing as I have no alternative, I'm forced to playing on a private server.

They announced it will launch on January 7th!

Just jokin' around, bro

So are rogues as overpowered as they were at launch?

And fear has no diminishing returns?

So are rogues as overpowered as they were at launch?

And fear has no diminishing returns?

The talents are based off the 1.12.1 patch so every class is as strong as they were then. Rogues are really strong pre-bwl content as the gear itemization is better for melee early on.

Fear has diminishing returns.

Could be interesting if the player population isn't dogkrap.
I have a feeling you're going to see big numbers published for the first couple of months and then suddenly they won't publish them anymore. They're going to have a big surge of people logging in for the nostalgia feel but will lose interest in a month or two.

I'll have to try it out. Never really played WoW but I've been interested in this server

Back