wow! Canelo Fielding Size Up in NYC!!

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, homeboy going for Greatness in the Big Apple like the old days at MSG!

We have all seen this before in a WBA title match...

ad27280b24bc9c94c2ee6e060572ed28-1366x1023.jpg

Canelo with a big overhand in the 6th, set up by bodyshots, like Khan.

The aesthetics of the win will be impressive to the casual paying audience, even if it won't actually be an impressive win.

The aesthetics of the win will be impressive to the casual paying audience, even if it won't actually be an impressive win.

It’ll help build interest in a Jacobs fight, too. I could see Canelo fans being emboldened by a win over a much taller opponent.

Anyone venture a guess what Canelo walks around at?

I’m thinking 190 to 195.

Khan said he weighed in at 187 fight now got against him. He did look smaller though in the rematch vs triple g.

I’m thinking 190 to 195.

Khan said he weighed in at 187 fight now got against him. He did look smaller though in the rematch vs triple g.

There's no chance he weighed 187 in the ring against Khan; that's absurd. He dropped a bit of mass recently and was 163 pounds a week out against Golovkin in their rematch (in a fight where he performed better physically than he ever has). At MW he's likely most comfortable around 170-75 pounds in the ring. He's not big for the weight.

There's no chance he weighed 187 in the ring against Khan; that's absurd. He dropped a bit of mass recently and was 163 pounds a week out against Golovkin in their rematch (in a fight where he performed better physically than he ever has). At MW he's likely most comfortable around 170-75 pounds in the ring. He's not big for the weight.

yeah Khan is a piece of shit, delusional, and occasional liar. Of course Canelo has the bigger upper body frame, but Canelo unfortunately had a disruption in his growth spurt and was always the shortest from all his brothers. All his brothers are also stocky guys, they probably get that from the mom..maybe.. Canelo is definitely missing growth in his legs. if he were about 3 inches taller then he'd look proportionally correct imo and all the mass would even out.

Khan here is ''walking around'' 190lbs. the eye test alone is easily 10 lbs heavier than what Canelo looks like in the ring. I mean, if you look at guys like Centeno Jr., you'd think Khan was a Middleweight here who in his off season adds on weight. It's the same funny shit like John Molina Jr. or Chavez Jr. Such boxers are truly not dedicated to the craft and deplete their mass for fights they THINK they have an edge out when in reality they should be fighitng at higher weights. That's the nature of the business where guys want an advantage. Even Errol Spence Jr. and Jermell Charlo size up not too far off, with Jermall being bigger than the rest. Both Jermell and Spence Jr. walk around 175lbs easily. And again, like Canelo, both Spence and Charlo grind hard year round to be in tip top shape ready for the weigh ins. This guys many other elites at various weights including Lomachenko. Hurd is a big mofo for 154. Hurd is a big Middleweight, and easily towers Canelo.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-2.jpg

dd4a15006d8ee65742d24d10992a8c8a_XL.jpg

Amir-Khan-Canelo-Muscle.jpg

I’m thinking 190 to 195.

Nowhere close to these numbers

Well if people understand that Canelo's height listing is BS then maybe it wouldn't be so surprising.

The man is like 5'7 maximum 5'8.

I'd say Nelo is about 5'8 exact. Fielding's online height listing is wrong. Fielding is easily 6'3 like Fonfara at 5.95 meters tall. Chavez Jr. is about 6'1 feet. I like the classic internet legend of ''Canelo is bigger than GGG...'' lol

the reality is that Fielding is going to be severely weight drained. This aint the UK with that BJS juice. Fielding is easily a LHW an inch taller than Fonfara.... Fielding been draining to 168, blows up even more than Zurdo Ramirez on fight night, a Zurdo Ramirez that is known to blow up to 195 with ease

golovkin-canelo-face-off.jpg

DSC_0312-436x360.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CaneloChavez_sports_AP-1150x767.jpg

I'd say Nelo is about 5'8 exact. Fielding's online height listing is wrong. Fielding is easily 6'3 like Fonfara at 5.95 meters tall. Chavez Jr. is about 6'1 feet. I like the classic internet legend of ''Canelo is bigger than GGG...'' lol

the reality is that Fielding is going to be severely weight drained. This aint the UK with that BJS juice. Fielding is easily a LHW an inch taller than Fonfara.... Fielding been draining to 168, blows up even more than Zurdo Ramirez on fight night, a Zurdo Ramirez that is known to blow up to 195 with ease

golovkin-canelo-face-off.jpg

DSC_0312-436x360.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CaneloChavez_sports_AP-1150x767.jpg

I think when I did fighter height comparisons Canelo came up at 5'7

To note, in your pictures GGG is a legit 5'9 same height as James Toney and GGG and Toney were neck and neck in a pic they had together.
GGG being 5'9 supports Canelo being 5'7 something there, def over an inch difference.

Actually looking at the other poster aboves Amir Khan who is 5'8 vs Canelo who is an inch shorter in that pic again confirms 5'7 for Canelo.

Inch shorter than Khan (5'8) two inches shorter than GGG (5.9).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back