Wow Ben Askren really hates Rory.

Dumbest thing I've read. Seriously people talk about the Rory hype, but his hate is way worse. Askren would get his ass whopped.
Maia took down Chael Sonnen, and matched Munoz and Weidman on the feet.

Thats cool that Maia did all that, but against Rory he dominated him on the ground and then gassed out after a round, Rory lucked out that he did that because he had nothing for him. Askren has better cardio and better wrestling than Maia so its pretty plausible he would win after seeing that fight. I dont think Rory is all hype but if you think Askren is then you dont watch fights, hes beaten some good fighters and hes done it dominantly.

If thats the dumbest thing youve read then you dont read much.

Come on. I don't even like rory but he would destroy ben. Give me a break. Ben is just trying to talk his way into the ufc period.

And he's proven it with his zero top 20 wins.

Beating lima/korehov/ammisou/hornbuckle/heorin/thompson...being a 2time ncaa champ...former olympian...pan am champ....fila world champ....being undefeated....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winning 2rds against maia....a "fight" against burger.....beating a couple of lightweights....anything else I'm forgetting

Thats cool that Maia did all that, but against Rory he dominated him on the ground and then gassed out after a round, Rory lucked out that he did that because he had nothing for him. Askren has better cardio and better wrestling than Maia so its pretty plausible he would win after seeing that fight. I dont think Rory is all hype but if you think Askren is then you dont watch fights, hes beaten some good fighters and hes done it dominantly.

If thats the dumbest thing youve read then you dont read much.

"He lucked out" in the Maia fight.

Really? that says enough about you. That beating might have been worse then Penn's

Beating lima/korehov/ammisou/hornbuckle/heorin/thompson...being a 2time ncaa champ...former olympian...pan am champ....fila world champ....being undefeated....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winning 2rds against maia....a "fight" against burger.....beating a couple of lightweights....anything else I'm forgetting

Its hilarious how you think that beating a string of top 30 guys and winning some rasslin' means he's a world beating top 10 guy.

All those Bellator guys made names off of fighting each other. Askren's best win is Lima, whose best win is Hawn, whose best win is Karo or losing to Heiron or Chandler.

None of those guys save Alvarez/Chandler are UFC quality. Pretend all you want that undersized, zero-striking Askren would come maul Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, Condit, etc... but its not happening. He's in Singapore fighting guys named Adrronhfdhvdt Assabibbi and talking shit on Twitter.

How about we do a sig bet with Tyron and Rory? Since you are so confident in wrasslers

They need to give askren one ufc fight so he can get slaughtered and then d
fade back into irrelevance so we dont have to keep listening to his horrible attempts at trash talk

As much as I like Askren, I think Rory is a bad match up for him. He is a lot bigger (I think Askren bearly cuts any weight), very all-rounded and generally comes up with a good gameplan to shut down his opponent.

Maia couldn't sub him, so why would Askren? Only way I see Askren win is if he manages to take him down every round and pounds him, which isn't impossible, but my guess is Rory has the skills to stay upright for most of the fight and jab the funk to death.

Askren thinks it's an easy fight for him that's why he picked rory

but against Rory he dominated him on the ground and then gassed out after a round

Lol, go watch that fight again.

Maia struggled to get passed Rory's butterflies, let alone do anything close to dominating. He got the TD, and that was it. The only thing he did on top of Rory was get tired.

Askren struggled with Jay Heiron. Rory would stuff his takedowns and there's no way Askren beats Rory in the stand-up. The fight will never happen and that's a good thing for Askren

He+s+right+you+know.+Even+_88e2e8d027f89bf749bb700735d4de37.jpeg

Why are there threads being made in the UFC Discussion forum about him anyway?

all those bellator guys made names off of fighting each other. Askren's best win is lima, whose best win is hawn, whose best win is karo or losing to heiron or chandler.

thank you

Back