Wow Ben Askren really hates Rory.

TmacRmac**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
“@ashinezzz: @Benaskren @ufc is ducking you bro” I know @danawhite scared I'm gonna beat everyone up.

@Benaskren @ashinezzz @ufc @danawhite Who would you wanna fight first? And don't say who ever has the title, that's too easy

@BeardedChild88 @ashinezzz @ufc @danawhite Rory bc he is a bum and it would be an easy warm up!

“@ELDarrylSatcher: Calm down @Benaskren, Rory bout to get the bricks beaten off him by your boy @TWooodley... Lol” I know, can't wait!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Askren: If I lost to him (Rory), I would fight for free and retire from the sport of MMA because that's how confident I am that I will beat Rory MacDonald.

Askren: Let's go Maia

Askren : Rory's takedown D worse than some 7th graders I coach.

Askren: Twood why don't you give Rory a swipe

Why does Askren hate Rory, I don't even understand where this comes from.. Rory handles Askren anyway. I see a Rory vs Askren fight if Askren gets in the UFC. Also I'm gonna go on Ben Askren's twitter while Rory vs Woodley happens.

Askren takes him down and subs. He probably just picked someone and went from there

Askren struggled with Jay Heiron. Rory would stuff his takedowns and there's no way Askren beats Rory in the stand-up. The fight will never happen and that's a good thing for Askren

Askren struggled with Jay Heiron. Rory would stuff his takedowns and there's no way Askren beats Rory in the stand-up. The fight will never happen and that's a good thing for Askren

926.gif

Pretty easy fight for askren but I'd pick him to win most fights

The only guy I can remember controlling Rory on the ground is Maia, and he is much like Rory a big 190+lb guy.

Askren is not a small guy and is a way better wrestler than Maia, Plus he won't gas like Maia did.

Askren is not a small guy and is a way better wrestler than Maia, Plus he won't gas like Maia did.

Compared to the UFC WW's Askren is a small guy.

That said, I think Asken vs Rory would be a great fight, I'd love to see it.

Back