Wouldn't now be the time for the Robbie nick rematch

Why people's least trying to put Nick in there with hitters he already beat. The last thing Nick needs is more punches from Robbie Lawler that's not good for his head

I don't feel like Nick wan'ts to earn anything, I get the feeling he won't fight again. I wouldn't put it past the UFC to gift him another title shot though.

I mean, a win by nick would actually make a title shot somewhat legit where as if he got it now a lot of fighters would be pissed. Thoughts?

I would love to see the two of them fight, but I think Lawler needs to take some extended time away. He's taken quite a beating over these last two years defending that belt and the damage is starting to stack on top of each other. I don't know how many more 5-round battles he has left in him. He started so young and has basically stood toe-to-toe with everyone one of his opponents.

I'm hoping he takes a year off, does some analyst work with FOX and give himself a chance to heal. Then, he can come back, fight two or three big-named guys, collect some money and retire with his brain still in one piece.

I just don't see the need for him to jump back in the octagon right away, especially with the type of punishment he took from Woodley. For the first time in a few years, Robbie has a real chance to stop and catch his breath for a moment. I hope he takes full advantage of that opportunity.

Too skilled you mean.

Haha.

Nick is a plodding zombie, easy work for someone like Wonderboy.

lol i'm saying prancing fairy from a just bleed point of view. he won't bite down on his mouth guard and go sanchez vs melendez which is what nick wants

Back